Where is the screenshot folder?

Need help installing the mod?
MisterSweden
Prowler
15 | 0
A trivial thing to be sure, but it annoys me to no end, especially when i remember it being there before. You´d be suprised by the lack of information available on the forums, -one bloody dead end to another.

So i looked for a "Screenshot" folder in the original D2 folder, there was none. I looked for a "mod" folder in the D2 folder, there was nothing there aswell. I scoured my computer for anything even remotely connected to MedianXl, but once more found nothing.

I am at my wits end, i have no idea where it can be found. Where the heck is it?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
d2 does not take screenshots, your computer does. where does he hide it? who knows, probably you. hot guesses would be a downloads, images or documents folder, something predetermined by your operating system.
MisterSweden
Prowler
15 | 0
metasequoia wrote:d2 does not take screenshots, your computer does. where does he hide it? who knows, probably you. hot guesses would be a downloads, images or documents folder, something predetermined by your operating system.

Thats very odd because i do know there was a folder for Median screenshots. I use printscreen because that has worked before.
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
Those screenshots are in the Diablo II folder. I don't know why they didn't go to the Screenshots subfolder, but here we are.
boogoogoo
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
The "Screenshots" folder is located somewhere in your D2 folder.
The mod (MedianXL) folder is located in AppData/Roaming which is hidden by Windows.
I'm using Win 7