About Poison Skills

Need help installing the mod?
arche_quick
Imp
4 | 0
Hello, I found strange thing. I use Scorpion blade (Assassin skill) and when my character lvl up, damage from skill decreasing. When i use Death star (Oskill) damage with lvl up increased. This is how it should work?
I think these skills should only depend on their own skill level and the percentage of damage of poison spells, Not depending on the level of the character.
I ask you to give an answer about this, thanks.
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You most likly got Way of the spider. That skill gives Poison spell damage and decreases with level. At lvl 1 it's 198 spell damage or something and decreases when you level. Death star however isn't affected by poison spell damage but by Poison weapon damage.
arche_quick
Imp
4 | 0
There is no information in the game that the damage from the Way of spider and Scorpion Blade spells decreases with increasing character level.Also, when the skill level of the scorpion blade increases, the damage from the skill decreases
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
arche_quick wrote:There is no information in the game that the damage from the Way of spider and Scorpion Blade spells decreases with increasing character level.Also, when the skill level of the scorpion blade increases, the damage from the skill decreases

There is information about it in previous patch notes. You should search a bit more. Ways are character lvl dependant so you can have easier playthrough at the beginning, but at a later point you're expected to upgrade your gear.
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
arche_quick wrote:There is no information in the game that the damage from the Way of spider and Scorpion Blade spells decreases with increasing character level.Also, when the skill level of the scorpion blade increases, the damage from the skill decreases

Not true - Char level below 100 gets the info in the description

arche_quick
Imp
4 | 0
Yea, i know it. I mean, for example, at level 120, my damage is 20k, and at 125, without any changes in skills and items, it becomes 17k.