Melee Sorceress [1.3]

Unsatisfied
Invader
9 | 0
has anyone here managed to play with starhawk yet? im wondering if theres any setup where our single target actually starts to feel good
Haru98
Imp
4 | 0
What essences do I cube into umbaru treasure?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don't think it matters. I think all Essences give the same (-3 to +5) to All Attributes.
Haru98
Imp
4 | 0
Yeah it doesn't, any ideas what should I MO into starhawk? and gems/runes? I think it might be better than witchblade, what's your opinion on that?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The old standard was 3x LoA, 2x MoA, and P-Rainbow Stones. But that was way back when clvl 120 was the cap.

Starhawk probably better than Witchblade, especially if going Elemental. But I wouldn't know this patch b/c I'm stuck doing the 120 to 125 grind with a Sacred Honorific Warp Blade. -_-
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Reached 125 yesterday, using Starhawk, lachdanan, trang oui breath, abandoned shrine gloves, Vith Rw belt, titan step, rainbow fury shield

I don’t really know what to try to upgrade/change

Playing cold/poison, got 80@res and around 25 phys res but I feel squishy. I’ve done belial Uber, took xavax to mid life, didn’t tried other yet
Rumstein
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well, based on your gear, you don't have much dex at all being added except for MOs + shield right? How much block and defense do you end up with? AFAIK its only your gloves + shield giving dex at all
GRANDLarsony
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Are you supposed to lucky all your endgame unique gear?
Fenrils
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
GRANDLarsony wrote:Are you supposed to lucky all your endgame unique gear?

Or lottery it, yeah. There's no reason not to as there's only benefits.
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Rumstein wrote:Well, based on your gear, you don't have much dex at all being added except for MOs + shield right? How much block and defense do you end up with? AFAIK its only your gloves + shield giving dex at all

i have %dext on gloves, that's all. Having around 15/20% on every piece of gear with io runes inside

i have 905 base dext + 130% dext from all my gear, with give me 2884 total dext, with 45% block and 373K armor