The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
That's what I like about these builds, they aren't the current "meta" at all.

Great work!
evergrey
Prowler
16 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I don't see a summoner necro in the list. Is he viable for ubers? I guess he needs a lot of twinking and items... Maybe some item only summoning skills?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
here you may only find a hybrid , that uses summons to tank+totems for dealing elemental damage . pure summoners are very good , just that i never liked them and i never made a guide for such a build . there used to be a very good guide in the old forums (hugelaser) made by Bank Of The West , that also used lolsummons , "the daystar necro" was the name if i remember it correctly . a pure summoner doesn't use expensive gear since all he cares about is minion stats (life /damage/resistances) that can easy be aquired from crafts , so the build actually requires cheap gear . maby you find what you seek in the old forum here : http://www.medianxl.com/f4-median-xl-guides .
*note : daystars (you get them from the shop -> mistic orbs) deal high fire damage when boosted by shadows aura , rampagors deal nice poison damage , so yes , a pure summoner is still very viable . give it a shot

Maby a summoner necro fan will make an updated guide for that build and post it in this new forum .
disskorpion
Skeleton
2 | 0
evergrey wrote:I don't see a summoner necro in the list. Is he viable for ubers? I guess he needs a lot of twinking and items... Maybe some item only summoning skills?

http://www.medianxl.com/t856-v6d-summoner-necromancer
try it! ;)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Gekko64 wrote:let me know if you find 1.z9 version of the compilation, I don't have it and I wanna try some of those guys :D
i've just finished searching stuff on my old pc and found the text docs where i saved the 1.Z9 Compilation :D . I believe this is the build that was interesting you "20. Lucky Strike - oskills assassin - ATMG - KS:8 S:5 Ge:4 F:10 Ga:9 E:10 Build rank: 7.66 " - (copy-pasted that from the docs) . hmm... there is also the Lazydin :D . i had so much fun with those build...
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
can you send me the text docs? I wanna try merkabah lazydin too :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i sent you a link to them :)
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
that's weird, I received no PM :scratch:
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Really looking forward to this, I never really had the patience to try out something different, because I didn't know it was viable.
Started an Earthshaker right now, it's actually the first build I played when I started Median.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Crowned wrote:Really looking forward to this, I never really had the patience to try out something different, because I didn't know it was viable.
Started an Earthshaker right now, it's actually the first build I played when I started Median.
i've just finished updating that build :) . good luck , have fun ! ;)