Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waffle1209 wrote:When I get my first Auhe rune is it best used for
Nero
or
Linga Sharira
?

Nero defenately. With erawan and 86 fhr breakpoint + nero you can allready clear TA and do many charms / farm dunc to get more items to sell for another auhe rune for linga. Also getting 280 fhr breakpoint can be also done witouth linga but its difficult to get.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tkorpi wrote:
Nero
or
Linga Sharira
?

Nero defenately. With erawan and 86 fhr breakpoint + neros path of flames skill you can allready clear TA and do many charms / farm dunc to get more items to sell for another auhe rune for linga. Also getting 280 fhr breakpoint can be also done witouth linga but its difficult to get.
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
Tkorpi wrote:
Nero
or
Linga Sharira
?

Nero defenately. With erawan and 86 fhr breakpoint + nero you can allready clear TA and do many charms / farm dunc to get more items to sell for another auhe rune for linga. Also getting 280 fhr breakpoint can be also done witouth linga but its difficult to get.

Thanks, that is what I thought.

I am already sitting at the 280 FHR breakpoint. I can actually remove 2 fhr jewels now and still have it.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waffle1209 wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
Nero
or
Linga Sharira
?

Thanks, that is what I thought.

I am already sitting at the 280 FHR breakpoint. I can actually remove 2 fhr jewels now and still have it.

Then with nero you can probably run fauzt also. Even run toraja to farm auhe if you have edyrems :)

Ps. People if you want me to make video about something please tell me :)
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
I do have edyrems. I have a summon necro that I did a bunch of ubers with.

I will try toroja later once I get my merc geared up.

Thanks for all your help.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waffle1209 wrote:I do have edyrems. I have a summon necro that I did a bunch of ubers with.

I will try toroja later once I get my merc geared up.

Thanks for all your help.

No problem at all! Im happy that i can help you :)
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey, i know it has already been asked in this thread but id like to clarify it again. Suchbalance claims here http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1700 that you need 96 ias on broad or long sword to reach 5 fpa breakpoint (its 6fpa now i guess according to patch notes). Where does this 110% ias number comes from? Could you elaborate please ?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oztor wrote:Hey, i know it has already been asked in this thread but id like to clarify it again. Suchbalance claims here http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1700 that you need 96 ias on broad or long sword to reach 5 fpa breakpoint (its 6fpa now i guess according to patch notes). Where does this 110% ias number comes from? Could you elaborate please ?

110 ias is my own experience much faster than 96% on weapon. but if you rly want exact explination to why this is so. i think i have 110 ias on weapon and last 15% comes from charms for me to reach 125% breakpoint with long sword / Broad Sword. Altough i dont rly recommend getting more ias on a weapon than 110 since that is what you can get to shark for example but neither less since you probably aint hitting that 125% breakpoint either if not doing so.

Like suchbalance implies some attack speed comes from other sources than weapon only. :)

Thanks for the question

PS. Actually i will to ask suchbalance to confirm my theory on this since i dont rly understand wolf's attack speed mechanics so deep level that he does.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tkorpi wrote:
oztor wrote:Hey, i know it has already been asked in this thread but id like to clarify it again. Suchbalance claims here http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1700 that you need 96 ias on broad or long sword to reach 5 fpa breakpoint (its 6fpa now i guess according to patch notes). Where does this 110% ias number comes from? Could you elaborate please ?

110 ias is my own experience much faster than 96% on weapon. but if you rly want exact explination to why this is so. i think i have 110 ias on weapon and last 15% comes from charms for me to reach 125% breakpoint with long sword / Broad Sword. Altough i dont rly recommend getting more ias on a weapon than 110 since that is what you can get to shark for example but neither less since you probably aint hitting that 125% breakpoint either if not doing so.

Like suchbalance implies some attack speed comes from other sources than weapon only. :)

Thanks for the question

PS. Actually i will to ask suchbalance to confirm my theory on this since i dont rly understand wolf's attack speed mechanics so deep level that he does.

/summon Suchbalance

P.S. Edited post to avoid misinformation.
Edited by oztor 6 years.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
OK guys, it's relatively simple. Say you're using a Long Sword and want to reach 5fpa. The table tells you that you need 96 IAS on the weapon in addition to a capped speed modifier. Capped speed modifier for a Long sword requires at least 102 IAS anywhere on your gear + MotW.

So if you had exactly 96 IAS on your long sword and are keeping MotW up you would need an extra 6 IAS on charms or the rest of your equipment to hit that breakpoint.

The spreadsheet is updated for 2017 so if you use it correctly you won't make a mistake. I guess some confusion comes from what to actually put in the green cells:
- Skill IAS = attack speed that comes from skills such as MotW, rapture, Ecstatic Frenzy, wolf stance etc.
- Gear IAS = attack speed on any piece of equipment or charm
- WIAS = attack speed on the weapon alone
- WSM = read from docs/base items e.g. -10 for long sword