Better than Ethereal?

Share your videos and screenshots
vinciboyarcana
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
I'm not sure if everyone knows this stats exists when rerolling base items in multiplayer... so I shared it guys what do you think? I'm pretty sure it's better than farming ethereal sacred ancient armors ;)
Edited by vinciboyarcana 1 week.
Primarch
Azure Drake
177 | 19
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
vinciboyarcana wrote:I'm not sure if everyone knows this stats exists when rerolling base items in multiplayer... so I shared it guys what do you think? I'm pretty sure it's better than farming ethereal sacred ancient armors ;)

Depends entirely on the runeword in question.. For instance, Natasha's legacy cannot be in an ethereal AA unless given to a merc. When it comes to items that do not require 6 runes and offer sockets for "indestructible" mod jewels, ethereal items are vastly superior, especially with weapons who's base damage lends significantly better yield with ED.
vinciboyarcana
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
oh thanks for the reply :D but yes you're correct :) I forgot to mention I'm creating a
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)

Natasha's Legacy
Body Armor

'XisXisXisXisXisXis'
Runeword Level: 121
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
50% Faster Run/Walk
-(3 to 30)% to All Enemy Resistances
+1 to Devil's Omen
+(352 to 380)% Enhanced Defense
+(0 to 5)% to All Maximum Resistances
Damage Reduced by (5 to 20)%
runeword hehe
vinciboyarcana
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
but ethereal items cannot be used by oil of luck and socket punch sadly :(
Scalewinged
Onyx Knight
637 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Need guide for melee crystal sword necro using attack as main skill! (-:

but ethereal items cannot be used by oil of luck and socket punch sadly

You can always use a5q1 reward to get max sockets and for high-lvl runewords it's not a big waste to trade 5 MO's for 50% more base damage/defence.
vinciboyarcana
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
oh i forgot... thanks for the good info :)
vinciboyarcana
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:Need guide for melee crystal sword necro using attack as main skill! (-:

technically i'm an oskill caster and i just want to be a different necro rather than being on meta (-: following the same skill builds from others and character bind gears are kinda boring to me :bounce: