Thomas Soren's Casual Livestream/Playthrough

Share your videos and screenshots
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Episode 17 is out now! I find a shrine, time to figure out the best method to use it.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 18 is out! I get lucky in a fight.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 19 is out now! I finish act 3 and begin hell.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I missed a bunch of episodes, but now I'm all caught up. You're slowly starting to hit harder monsters. :mrgreen:

As you noticed, you forgot to cube the class charm with a jewel when you first got it. You can fix this if you transfer the charm to a new lvl 1 necro and cube it with a jewel. Then return it back to your main Necro. That will open up one of the lvl 90 challenge skill and give you other juicy stats. (I think this still works?)

Btw, 99% people here live stream on Twitch instead of YouTube. If you enter your Twitch account on your profile, your stream will appear on the index page of the forum, under the "Last Posts" module, when you start it. You might get a few more viewers that way, if you decide to do it. You can upload from Twitch to YouTube.

Wall of text (info and advice), take what you need:
► Show Spoiler
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Quirinus wrote:I missed a bunch of episodes, but now I'm all caught up. You're slowly starting to hit harder monsters. :mrgreen:

As you noticed, you forgot to cube the class charm with a jewel when you first got it. You can fix this if you transfer the charm to a new lvl 1 necro and cube it with a jewel. Then return it back to your main Necro. That will open up one of the lvl 90 challenge skill and give you other juicy stats. (I think this still works?)

Btw, 99% people here live stream on Twitch instead of YouTube. If you enter your Twitch account on your profile, your stream will appear on the index page of the forum, under the "Last Posts" module, when you start it. You might get a few more viewers that way, if you decide to do it. You can upload from Twitch to YouTube.

Wall of text (info and advice), take what you need:
► Show Spoiler

Thank you so much for the class charm trick, it worked perfectly. Most of this I just recently looked over as I made a new helm, gonna be an interesting time once I hit Destruction difficulty.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 20 is out now! I find more evil eyes on the path to kill Diablo!
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 21 is out now! Diablo in Terror dies quickly to my wave of minions.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 22 is out now! Getting ready to jump into the Destruction level here soon.
Veridio
Sasquatch
61 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Episode 23 is out now! Terror is finally completed and I get a small taste of the power of Destruction.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Looks good :thumb: You've got the hang of the regular game quite nicely it seems.