Dedicated Diablo YouTube channel

Share your videos and screenshots
DiabloEmpire
Skeleton
2 | 1
Hey guys, I started up a new YouTube channel dedicated to Diablo 2, Diablo 3, and most of all, Median XL.

After quite some time I decided to come back to the forums and hang out with you guys again, which was caused by a heavy nostalgia for Median :D
Anyway, I am doing this for the community and for everyone that leaves their heart ingame and here - to pay them back by presenting quality content to show the world just how HC this game really is ^^

Anyone who has a good or crazy build idea, a video that they want to show everyone ( assuming it is a quality one, ofc ), can send me their videos, which I will upload on the channel, giving the rightful owners a very big thank you note in the description ^^

My idea of it is approx. 2 video uploads/day, aside from community-sent content ( read above ). I already have more than 150 videos waiting to be edited and uploaded ( my original content : Hatred - Dest Baal kill walkthroughs with different chars and different builds, kinda like a miniguide, but visual ^^ ). I intend this to be a big thing, have at least 500 videos till the end of the year, and more than 5,000 subscribers till the same period ( already has 500 - investing some money into it atm ). I aim big, trying to get a bigger audience and draw even more people to this masterpiece.

It will contain Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Median and Diablo 3 content, in detail, categorically : walkthroughs, guides, build showcases, tips and general help.

You can find the list of places you can find me, so please, if you use any of these websites and you enjoy my work, make sure you follow and subscribe to me, so you can receive new content as soon as it is released. Also, please take your time to put a like, favorite and a relevant comment on my YouTube videos, if you enjoy them, because it helps me greatly, and that way we can form a community, growing with suggestions and ideas.

If you can/want to, you can even donate on Streamtip (link below), all the donations will be used towards getting new gear to make streams and videos better and more frequent.

LIST OF PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME AT

YouTube channel : OfficialDiabloEmpire
Twitch.tv livestream : DiabloEmpire
Donations : Donate
Facebook : DiabloEmpire
Google+ : +DiabloEmpire
Twitter : @Diablo_Empire
Pinterest : DiabloEmpire
Tumblr : blog/DiabloEmpire
Reddit subreddit : reddit.com/DiabloEmpire
Ask.fm : Ask DiabloEmpire
G2A : Get games at amazing discounts!

UPDATES

Update 26.07.2015. :
- uploaded over 200 videos
- started uploading summoner and melee barb, part of javazon is already up on the channel

Update 17.11.2014. :
- made a Twitch.tv channel, will start streaming a new char on the new MXL XV these days, hope to see you there!

Update 18.10.2014. :
- made a subreddit where you can hang out with eachother, post Diablo videos and theorycraft!
- started publishing 2 new walkthroughs : Cataclysm/Apocalypse Paladin and Hades/Waysin hybrid.

Update 21.01.2015. :
- updated information in this post so it is more relevant and easier to navigate through
- added and updated "Walkthroughs" section; added a "Tutorials" and "FUTURE PLANS" section
- Hades/Waysin build walkthrough uploaded 100%

FUTURE PLANS :
- start streaming daily ( in the evenings )
- build a custom website for builds, video featuring, with a shop and a social-network-like environment
- start a web shop with Diablo merchandise
- start a big giveaway ( later in 2015. )

VIDEO CATEGORIES :

Walkthroughs
- poison/cold sorc : DONE RECORDING, UPLOADED
- hades/way/throwsin : DONE RECORDING, UPLOADED
- treewarden druid : DONE RECORDING, UPLOADED
- totemancer necro : DONE RECORDING, UPLOADED
- cataclysm/apocalypse fire pala caster : need a Sha'ad to finish the build and the game; IN PROGRESS
- javazon : IN PROGRESS, UPLOADED
- bowazon : NOT STARTED YET
- fortress barb : NOT STARTED YET
- reanimator necro : IN PROGRESS
- xbow necro : NOT STARTED YET
- melee barb (not sure which build yet) : IN PROGRESS
- summoner barb : IN PROGRESS

Tutorials
- LC0 for ALL CLASSES : DONE RECORDING, UPLOADED
- LC1 for ALL CLASSES : NOT STARTED YET
- LC2 for ALL CLASSES : NOT STARTED YET
- minigames for ALL CLASSES : NOT STARTED YET

Lore
-Diablo 3 Lore compilations : IN PROGRESS
-General Diablo Lore ( spoken word ) : NOT STARTED YET
DiabloEmpire
Skeleton
2 | 1
Also, if anybody here is interested in sending me your own gameplay, feat of strength or any funny Median XL video, you are most welcome to! I will upload it and give you full credit for it! Just shoot me a PM here on the forums! O-)
Solidz
Prowler
15 | 0
I would like to make some videos for your channel but idk what program i should use to record and that dosent freeze up my screen ^^

If u have a free program u use let me know the download link and ill send u some homemade video
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
AFAIK, OBS is praised a lot lately. Never used it myself though.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
These days it has to be GPU accelerated to compete with nvidia's ShadowPlay or amd GVR, otherwise it's crap.

On the other hand, I have no idea if either of the above works with D2.
keitel
Thunder Beetle
53 | 6
I already watched your videos. My keen interest was soso cold and was very helpful for a newbie in median like me. Great vids, keep goin :ok:
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I watched the treewarden final video. Made me sad when you said that Baal is not for this char. This boss is easy for this char and i tell you why:
1) idol of scosglen grants you speed movement AND spreads slow from tree form
2) wildfire is large area skill that does fire damage
3) berries give you hp and defense - making you fast, tanky ball of damage
Combaining the knowledge above, you use scosglen and slow everything on screen, rush to Baal and use wildfire on him. Buff ends, step back for 1 second, rebuff scosglen again and repeat. Baal summons die from fire too, if you just kite them with your insane speed and take them out. Fire immunity drops and boss dies - same as caster, but this time you are not squishy caster.

I am not trying you to look bad, you did all this work and for that - thank you. :cheers:
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Baal done with treewarden for your channel:

Part 1: killing minions in throne room and going for Baal, boring kiting and waiting for fire resist to drop

Part 2: still waiting for resist to drop, killing Baal, items, stats and skillplan.

This char has not reached full potential, has no -fire resist dedicated gears, has not eaten all signets yet. However it can solo Baal even with making few mistakes like i did.
Not sure if uploads get 720 quality or will stay 480. Had to use Bandicam again, since other options were not availble, but i tried to get max quality following the guides. First part took 1Gb size and was cut by program after 10 mins. Second part is about 700 Mb.