Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
EKSD nice runtime (no samael because no.)

UPDATE :
► Show Spoiler

UPDATE 2 :
► Show Spoiler

Information about skillplan (has 2 variants) :

For both variants :
Max : Prismatic Cloak, Way of The Gryphon, Way of The Phoenix, Perfect Being till you get 60 avoid
6 points into blink for 3 sec teleport, 8 pts for maelstorm to remove timer

#1. Broadside (used in video) - smax broadside, one point in shadow refuge

#2. Storm Crows (has better single target) - smax storm crows, no shadow refuge (i use it mainly for uldy/void exp parties, kab farm)

Remaining points : just leave them
Edited by ori 4 years.
GraveEternity
Cultist
24 | 0
Awesome ending, haha. Any chance to see your gear/skillstree?
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
added notarmory link
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If you want to always (well, for me like 95%) get the Duncraig shortcut with blink, cast it to the right of mana orb
prawn
Invader
9 | 1
Could you tell us a little more about your skill setup please?

According to your notarmoury you're using storm crows but in your vids your spec is broadside and maelstrom?

Cheers for any info
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
*looks for how he has 8.5k hp and takes no damage* . . . . .

NotArmory shows an

only lvl 86 boots (lots of mo space not used) |
lvl 75 req sacred throwing knife (looks like a general throwing kife, nothing special but some added elemental damage
gloves - also nothing amazing, just some gauntlets with +all stats. and mo's (also low lvl req)

Am i lost somewhere or something? cause i'm not seeing nowhere near the amount of survival it's showing in the video's there. . . . only 29% physical resists. Or even the amount of damage done (i guess the ammy + rings and then variable -resists in so many places adds up pretty fast for a multihit build)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Cool but It would make little more sense to beat these in order how you get charms and gear. Going with decked out character to kill low level ubers, obviously its gonna work :)

Also I think fact that broadside works with throwing skills (doesn't lock them down) that is a bug, since skill description still states that it should allow using only summon/melee. It has probably something to do with making it usable with naginata, that change for hades gate build.
youtube.com/ae1337
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:Cool but It would make little more sense to beat these in order how you get charms and gear. Going with decked out character to kill low level ubers, obviously its gonna work :)

Also I think fact that broadside works with throwing skills (doesn't lock them down) that is a bug, since skill description still states that it should allow using only summon/melee. It has probably something to do with making it usable with naginata, that change for hades gate build.

This vid is showoff really, didn't think of making video while i was making this char. You can also compare early game ubers to end game in terms of hp/damage levels so imo this part is actually not that useless.

I agree with broadside being bug, however I think that at it's current state, this skill is being insanely underpowered when compared to Widowmaker or Stormblast/ Ancients Hand if it would actually lock out your other throwing skills. Without lockout it is an okay skill (but I'd still buff it to like 85% because range is quite low)

Also I'd like to point out that Maelstorm is somehow bugged? It very often does not even damage enemies after piercing enemy.
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cyborgtemplar wrote:*looks for how he has 8.5k hp and takes no damage* . . . . .

NotArmory shows an

lvl 75 req sacred throwing knife (looks like a general throwing kife, nothing special but some added elemental damage
gloves - also nothing amazing, just some gauntlets with +all stats. and mo's (also low lvl req)

Am i lost somewhere or something? cause i'm not seeing nowhere near the amount of survival it's showing in the video's there. . . . only 29% physical resists. Or even the amount of damage done (i guess the ammy + rings and then variable -resists in so many places adds up pretty fast for a multihit build)

For defenses, this is an assassin, on top of 100k def i have 65% avoid and ~70% block, 29% phys res is when i do not wear nebelrings, with nebels its 40%, then i have huge flat damage reduction (~300 flat, with lo xis 500 flat phys) so that's what is making me very tanky, also take in account good amout of life after each kill.
For Example : i am about to take 5000 phys damage hit which has 10% chance to hit me. After avoid its only 3,5%, after block it goes to 1% (!!!). Then gets reduced to around 2500 with tank gear (nebels + lo xis) or around 3200 with dps gear (pirahna/craft + bad moods)

For offense, your damage comes from only 2 skills and gear (flat dmg + pierce) + some phys depending on what knife you use. That's why it's so hard to make this character work when compared to preety much anything else. Crafted throwing knife gives like extra 25% ele dmg. Pierce from gear will than double your all elemental damage which results with same damage levels as lvl 130 Holy Melee :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
0rient wrote:
cyborgtemplar wrote:*looks for how he has 8.5k hp and takes no damage* . . . . .

NotArmory shows an

For defenses, this is an assassin, on top of 100k def i have 65% avoid and ~70% block, 29% phys res is when i do not wear nebelrings, with nebels its 40%, then i have huge flat damage reduction (~300 flat, with lo xis 500 flat phys) so that's what is making me very tanky, also take in account good amout of life after each kill.
For Example : i am about to take 5000 phys damage hit which has 10% chance to hit me. After avoid its only 3,5%, after block it goes to 1% (!!!). Then gets reduced to around 2500 with tank gear (nebels + lo xis) or around 3200 with dps gear (pirahna/craft + bad moods)

For offense, your damage comes from only 2 skills and gear (flat dmg + pierce) + some phys depending on what knife you use. That's why it's so hard to make this character work when compared to preety much anything else. Crafted throwing knife gives like extra 25% ele dmg. Pierce from gear will than double your all elemental damage which results with same damage levels as lvl 130 Holy Melee :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

hmm . . . 100k defence is only a 10% chance to be hit? my melee sorc at 200k has like a 30% chance to be hit. . . and that's in duncraig much less ubers which i'd assume need much higher defense for.

Ik avoid 65% + 70% block = 13.5% chance of being hit alone, which is a lot of survival on its own. wheres the 10% coming from? Since 100k defence in just duncraig isn't much at least with my experience (which is rather limited).

hell atm (116 sin) i'd settle with just the 8.5k hp lol (7.5k on some fights, so likely difference in jewelry or something, idk). I think my sin is just shy of 5k, mostly because of my chest which is +500 hp, and the jewels i used for runewords which 1/2 have hp modifiers. I lost a fair bit of damage for that switch, and going judge (non xis) instead of Berith. that 200 dex from using berith, and bonus dex for set chest + helm and 6io runes was massive. Cut my block in half but raised my hp by about 60-70% as well.

edit: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=kiisara_sin

don't mind the missing belt, ring, and amulet it's kind of shared between sin and melee sorc. (i prefer my sin before the changes to his gear/build, but not intending to make changes just yet.)

Do you have any idea's about a claw sin (noctule) with broadside? Similar to how melee sorc uses fussilade to compliment bladestorm. (ik this is a throwsin, but the concepts i'm trying to adapt are roughly similar)