Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
2367 | 47
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php check for d2 stats reader
JoeNasty
Skeleton
3 | 0
How can I display life values in TSW when using PlugY? I can see my mana, but not my life value. Tried editing .ini file, did not help. Any suggestions?
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2348 | 173
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JoeNasty wrote:How can I display life values in TSW when using PlugY? I can see my mana, but not my life value. Tried editing .ini file, did not help. Any suggestions?

Click on the lower half of your health orb.
JoeNasty
Skeleton
3 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
JoeNasty wrote:How can I display life values in TSW when using PlugY? I can see my mana, but not my life value. Tried editing .ini file, did not help. Any suggestions?

Click on the lower half of your health orb.

Thanks!
Ruubel
Gravedigger
180 | 2
Ancient book (dropped form xazax)- what recipes are for it ?
User avatar
Prime_Evil
Astral Guardian
1984 | 195
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Cube it with all emblems, emblems of hatred, suffering, terror, destruction, lies, pain and you get the reagent to upgrade laz charm.
Simon_Catfish
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I'm trying to farm an Auhe rune, but I haven't found any in two seasons. I've been letting the thing that looks like Andariel keep spawning Morlus, but is that the best way to do it? Should I be trying to clear all the pain-in-the-butt-archers?
Sprow
Monkey King
250 | 7
Simon_Catfish wrote:I'm trying to farm an Auhe rune, but I haven't found any in two seasons. I've been letting the thing that looks like Andariel keep spawning Morlus, but is that the best way to do it? Should I be trying to clear all the pain-in-the-butt-archers?

Auhe drop from archers too, so yea you need to kill them ;)
User avatar
IVIike
Monkey King
250 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I haven't had time to look around properly. Is there a date set for reset,? Server is dead. We need a reset lol
Vrathmar
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Can everyone use NotArmory tool? Because when i try to logon I get wrong username or password error.