Suggestions for upcoming patch

The awaited Median XL sequel is coming - discuss it here.
Aero
Talic
6591 | 226
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
mecheye wrote:Why not convert Elemental damage to Physical?

because you would need a good amount of elemental damage to even make that possible to build around, and the only character really able to obtain good amounts of flat elemental damage innately is barbarian right now with kraken stance and nephalem spirit, but barb is already broken, so no need to make it more so.

Amazon has dragonlore for up to 1k per ele, but thats full end game bowzon. Mostly, it's impractical. I'm sure it is possible to implement, but practicality is far less useful unless new weapons are coming that deal pure elemental damage instead of physical (which isn't a thing in median, unless you walk around swinging a sword made out of lightning or something)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2056 | 235
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Could change this skill complete - make initial target "bleed" guts and blood. Maybe same skill mechanics as sorcs arachnomancy spell. Target is bleeding and damaging all other mobs around him. Add some howl proc on melee atack for this skill and you got yourself a scared bloody guty mob that runs around and damages everything. Pure fest of gore.
Aero
Talic
6591 | 226
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Fix Bacchanalia skill for bloozdon and it will become more popular:

Instead of making breakpoint in hp to gain the bonuses of the passive, make it collect bonuses based on dynamic hp, so the more hp = less bonus, lower hp = more bonus.

I don’t see this as being too difficult to implement since Sorc’s Immersion skill already uses a similar mechanic. Currently, maintaining that breakpoint in hp makes bloodzon super clunky and doesn’t fit the play style
Of the game.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1768 | 110
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Good suggestion. I just wonder how the AOE of Magic missiles should be handled? Increased AOE with lower hp? Or rather a fixed one after a breakpoint?