I have no choice but to quit.

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm assuming you're playing in SP and complaining about the drop rates. If that's the case you can't be serious with that, drop rates on realm are far more worse. Either you're doing something wrong or trying to farm some areas that can't drop any sacred uniques. Here is the some explanation regarding the current situation for a single player:

1) Sacred uniques can't drop in every area on the last difficulty like it was prior to the Sigma, although this statement is correct only for a common areas from Act I and Act II. Some high grade uniques requires you to farm high level areas and that's the main change.

2) There is almost no difference between the previous MXL version and the current one in terms of probability for the item to become a unique when it's being spawned. There is no stealth nerfs and set items are still should be raining.

3) You're deceiving yourself if you think that players command as effective in MXL as it is in vanilla. Not sure when exactly it was nerfed, but that was done when Laz was still in charge of the mod.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
guys, this... topic was supposed to be insidious :facepalm:
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Not exactly sure what the purpose of this topic is.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Cheno wrote:Not exactly sure what the purpose of this topic is.

:think: what about asking the author?
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Am i the only one who think the droprate is actually alright?
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Bardamu wrote:Am i the only one who think the droprate is actually alright?

:microwave: microwaves r wainting for next witch...
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
get some MF % dude
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
KeYzBeZ wrote:get some MF % dude

or u can donate and get some op char with all gear in game... -.-
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ok ill give it one more day.

Where should I be farming to get a belladonna? I need one badly.

Ive been farming k3k and I get a decent amout of shrines and sets. Not as much sets as I would like but I have 0 mf so I'm ok with it. 0 belladonnas here though. Tons of jewels for all my crafting needs.

My one SU was from either torajan jungle or k3k. I'm playing melee necro can I even farm TA? I wanted to switch to pestilence to farm it if parasite was too slow. Will TA get me a good amount of SUs?

As far as "getting mf"goes I'll lose a ton of life steal and probably won't be able to farm anything.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
IOPPB wrote:Ok ill give it one more day.

Where should I be farming to get a belladonna? I need one badly.

Ive been farming k3k and I get a decent amout of shrines and sets. Not as much sets as I would like but I have 0 mf so I'm ok with it. 0 belladonnas here though. Tons of jewels for all my crafting needs.

My one SU was from either torajan jungle or k3k. I'm playing melee necro can I even farm TA? I wanted to switch to pestilence to farm it if parasite was too slow. Will TA get me a good amount of SUs?

As far as "getting mf"goes I'll lose a ton of life steal and probably won't be able to farm anything.

here:

SuperFly wrote:
darkstorm wrote:
Glow-Worm wrote:
SuperFly wrote:In this patch the only OP stuff is SSSSSUs. Crafts are nerfed, rares are shit and everything else is worthless maybe with honorifics and unique T for leveling.

You sound like you know a lot about Median.

Tell us your strategies please.

yes, share with us your knowledge and dick pics.

Ok lads, here is what you do play 24/7 for a week on hardcore. Make sure you kill Laz and the witch! It is essential for this trick to work. The experience you gained in the process will open the door of the Mediantrix and you will be free to not just bend but break the rules.

Easy.

PS my cock is too big to fit on a simple picture.