XVc | XVr - Bugs&Feedback

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Also would like to ask if the bats from noctule work with life leach or just with on striking things ? It's probably "short question thread" material, but since we got some mutual feedback for this char build (i am playing it at the moment - loving the bloodbath + noctule combo) it can probably be answered in one bulk post. Thanks.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^ Worked for me, at least on Hatred. On Terror and Destruction you are better of with Bloodbaths 5% on kill.

Something wrong with necro and lvl challenge 2. First I tried to cheese it with 4 Frostclaw totems, it worked and killed them instantly but only my minions got swirlies, not me (I was close). Second time I just used Funeral Pyre but it was going too slow so I summoned a couple of Frostclaws and they killed Tal Rasha with minions still around and I got swirlies.
I also got Jinns but they die instantly from nova.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Okay, guys, :!: most of you probably know that fact, :!: but still there are many new players here so here is it:

I did some research and found out that there is a connection between Duncraig and Kurast 3000 B.A. map rolls. I guess I won't be wrong if I say that many people prefer farming Duncraig with old map roll (with Assur in the left room and narrow passage right near the entrance). So I did a pack of runs, and by 11 of 11 times an old Duncraig map matched new K3KBA map (when you appear on the left bottom of the map), thus I'm 99% sure that it has always been like this and it's not just insane randomness. So if you're up for farming Duncraig for SU's/sets/trophy with old map roll, just quickly go to Spider Forest waypoint, enter Kurast and you'll find out what variant of Dunc map you are about to enter (new Kurast map -> old Dunc map and vice versa). If you're looking for Duncraig trophy, I guess it's much better looking for it in the old Dunc map :)
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
sweet information - thanks :) i did not know about that
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Metalistas wrote:Noctule bats fly out in two lines. One facing down in direction towards around 4 o'clock and the other going up to 10 o'clock. Not sure if intentional, but if it's fixed like that it might give advantage in some situations. Can it be asigned depending on which way the char is facing ?

It's intentional
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
has anyone else tested ttad not triggering on ranged attacks? so far we have 2 people already claiming it does not work
suchbalance
Team Member
1759 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Stealthmaster wrote:Okay, guys, :!: most of you probably know that fact, :!: but still there are many new players here so here is it:

I did some research and found out that there is a connection between Duncraig and Kurast 3000 B.A. map rolls. I guess I won't be wrong if I say that many people prefer farming Duncraig with old map roll (with Assur in the left room and narrow passage right near the entrance). So I did a pack of runs, and by 11 of 11 times an old Duncraig map matched new K3KBA map (when you appear on the left bottom of the map), thus I'm 99% sure that it has always been like this and it's not just insane randomness. So if you're up for farming Duncraig for SU's/sets/trophy with old map roll, just quickly go to Spider Forest waypoint, enter Kurast and you'll find out what variant of Dunc map you are about to enter (new Kurast map -> old Dunc map and vice versa). If you're looking for Duncraig trophy, I guess it's much better looking for it in the old Dunc map :)

Nice find but I'm not sure why you would post about this here?

To everyone: lets try to keep this thread clean of offtopic please. Unless you have a bug to report (which is probably not a bug if you are new) or some well-argued feedback do not post here. Otherwise you are just making Marco's job in finding/testing/fixing the ACTUAL bugs that much harder.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
suchbalance, maybe you can add this info to the docs. There's nothing supersecret in this. :) I decided not to make a new topic for that info, thus posted it as a feedback.
igortl
Cultist
23 | 3
I have a problem with this error playing on sp with barb, it occurs very often, sometimes it's 5 minutes since the game starts. Didn't test if other chars would make the same error, but at first there were no problems, it started probably on destr, after reaching 120 lvl. Currently it occurs so often that the game is unplayable, so please, i need help :)
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
charsize too big, try emptying your main character stash a bit.