MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If you fix everything what will people complain about?

Also are runemaster bug, wolf companion bug and barb health bug fixable? And can you have it patched in the next 10 minutes? :D
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
whist wrote:As for the body, I already removed the game's "auto-equip feature" when picking up junk items on ground accidentally (so no more noobs losing their gear because they picked up junk while retrieving corpse).

awesome
Abats
Stone Warrior
30 | 2
whist wrote:Corpse retrieving is meant as a balance feature. Either work to retrieve your corpse, or just leave and lose your progress.

I do not like it much throughout the entire game.
I accept that sometimes it is fun, to think strategically to recover your body.
But then I thought, "what if I was unable to recover it"... :cry:

More about pause option...
What if I press Alt+Tab
Did game continue working?
And does it not play a bit on system requirements?
whist
Team Member
635 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Abats wrote:What if I press Alt+Tab
Did game continue working?

It does.

And does it not play a bit on system requirements?

Not at all.
whist
Team Member
635 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Fumbles wrote:Also are runemaster bug, wolf companion bug and barb health bug fixable?

If by runemaster bug you mean the passive not updating properly, then I do plan to "fix" this. (this is actually not a bug, passives were just never coded to be used in this way)
I don't know about the other two bugs. Or maybe I do but either don't remember and/or just call them a different name. Mind to describe the said bugs to me? (in private message if they can be used for exploits please)
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wolf companion bug is wolves disappearing when you outrun them, I guess health bug is hp overflow
whist
Team Member
635 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Gekko64 wrote:wolf companion bug is wolves disappearing when you outrun them, I guess health bug is hp overflow

I see. health display overflow is already fixed (my testing sorc has 65k hp, this can be seen on most screenshots I post, lol). and for the summons disappearing (that's actually not specific to wolves as far as I know), I haven't looked into this. Will need to find where and why this happens.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not sure if its when outrunning them, I can summon 8 wolves, run to dunc with wolf stance and typically have all of them(or not). But i can be in fauzt where I only use kraken and they still disappear, I notice it mostly in fauzt cause when I get down to a couple left I start noticing increased dmg from lack of spirit guide.

The hp bug I'm referring to is when entering a game. It doesn't matter how much health I had leaving previous game, when joining a game I always have about 8k life out of 28k. I think it has something to do with +% to max life from charms and ancient blood. Its not nearly as annoying as rm bug but I've added talking to npc for heal to to the requipping gear regimen that begins every game. I'd be more then happy though if only the rm bonus was fixed.
Strigvir
Vampiress
38 | 1
whist wrote:> removes 16 lines of code
> starts World War III

It's not about amount of lines, but rather their content. The point about using the interface to "cheat" still stands, might as well remove all hotkeys to weed out those filthy SP cheaters. It will also make MP more challenging, so it's a win-win situation.
whist wrote:Corpse retrieving is meant as a balance feature.

Balance what exactly? Notice how all post-D2 ARPGs don't use that corpse retrieval mechanic, aside from Grim Dawn, but even then the character has all equipment intact after death.
Moreover, it doesn't even work in D2. Dying in the middle of an uberquest means instant restart for non-assassin characters. No "if" or "maybe".
whist
Team Member
635 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Fumbles wrote:The hp bug I'm referring to is when entering a game. It doesn't matter how much health I had leaving previous game, when joining a game I always have about 8k life out of 28k. I think it has something to do with +% to max life from charms and ancient blood.

Oh that. That's an easy fix, and has already been done as a matter of fact. Actually didn't need to change any code for that, it's related to how many bits the game allocates in the save file for hp. It's actually set in the txt files and could be fixed in Ultimative, but that would require a character wipe.