Back to forgotten mods

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Killed Andariel. Now new adventure in act 2, sadly Ellzix (gamble guy) now is a camel :(
Dmitriy Of
Vampiress
37 | 1
Metalistas wrote:Is Aftermath modder same person as Battle for elements ? I have very similar maps and enemies in act2 sanctuary.

Nope, True Mage(main developer/creator of BFE) is Russian and Trevor(aka Mathematics, creator/developer of Aftermath) is from Canada afaik. As Borgin mention, it's free map plugins used by many moders and posted on Phrozen Keep or somewhere else.
Pinball wrote:Was looking for "deathcombo" but not lucky, Is that Death's Disguide set?

Yes, gloves+belt.
Metalistas wrote:So far i found only runewords that seem to fit body armors and weapons, if anyone got rw for other parts that would be appreciated

Read base documentation - it's far from being completed/translated to english but contain more useful info about cube recipes/rw's/crafts etc. Also, forgot about Luck and Endurance - these parameters affect most of player skills and may be increased with different recipes. With every death you lose 1 endurance.
Metalistas wrote:Also i got some mysterious potion (green looking one 2x2) and drank it. But i did not see if it changed anything, maybe just temporary ?

They add random bonuses to character statistics(like resistances, stamina, mana, life(if it's not removed yet), stats or skillpoints(again unsure if it's still exist), luck, endurance) forever. If you make these potions from recipes which also drop from act 3-4 you can increase/decrease it's effect with right reagent(gem powder).
Edited by Dmitriy Of 8 years.
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Blyat, i already died like 20 times ... Do i lose endurance numbers from that personal talisman ? I haven't noticed those numbers to decrease. Also i have two pieces of map which are 2x2 and look like old yellow/brown paper fragments, one in act1 and one in act2. Will try those blood recipes tonight since i am collecting all bloods.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This sword...
► Show Spoiler

Now I'm getting bored and early act 2, the game play seems like LOD lol. Clearing Maggot's lair :D
Damn those trap in fron of the Tomb :x . Now I realized the affect of Endurance. After this death (11th) my number of skes down to 9, it was 10 before...
► Show Spoiler
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I found those guardians in the ancient labyrint or dungeon with same name in lost city area. Those guardians only shoot in fixed directions like 45 degrees angles only so i its easy to kite.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uldy anyone? :mrgreen:
► Show Spoiler

2 unique from Duriel. Not sure after first kill, how many unique will drop... I'll try again later.
► Show Spoiler

Love the look of act 3. I went back to act 2 for Lost City Secret Area and got this :D
► Show Spoiler
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
That look of the area on the 3rd pic was probably inspired by Quake 1 or Doom levels :D
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Haha, i got a lvl 30 set chest armor from that box. Got 6 more boxes in stash waiting. Pinball you ever tried to upgrade rare cycles ? I will have 6 rares one soon. Recipe says 6 rare cycles = 1 unique cycle.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I don't have any cycles, where can I get it?
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Cycles in Median xl = charms in BFE. Sorry for confusion. As for most used recipes i do these: 10 blue rings/amulets = 1 yellow ring/amulet