MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Siber
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is there beta/alpha for this that i can hop on to help you guys test it?
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There is none at the moment
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Just a thought, if the whole UI is changing to HD then maybe automap should be upgraded too? Pls? ;)
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kamird wrote:Just a thought, if the whole UI is changing to HD then maybe automap should be upgraded too? Pls? ;)

How about the map always being open instead of d2mr? :S
vadust
Bone Archer
71 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Map will be always closed like it always was before MapHackss and funniest part that there will be no MH for Sigma ever because ppl who have access to files have no desire to make Mh for that.
SingleInfinity
Stygian Watcher
44 | 8
vadust wrote:Map will be always closed like it always was before MapHackss and funniest part that there will be no MH for Sigma ever because ppl who have access to files have no desire to make Mh for that.

I believe you have no place saying this, as you're not Marco or Whist. They openly allow D2MR and have nothing against it. Also, you should realize that you don't need the source code to make a maphack. Maphacks basically just pull information from memory, which you can't really prevent for the most part.
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
billy500 wrote:
kamird wrote:Just a thought, if the whole UI is changing to HD then maybe automap should be upgraded too? Pls? ;)

Well sometimes I enjoy exploring the map myself you know, so it would be better if there would be some potion or scroll that opens the map.
What I mean is, that it should be a person't choice instead of something forced down their throat. :mrgreen:
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
kamird wrote:
billy500 wrote:

Well sometimes I enjoy exploring the map myself you know, so it would be better if there would be some potion or scroll that opens the map.
What I mean is, that it should be a person't choice instead of something forced down their throat. :mrgreen:

I don't understand... what is getting forced down anyone's throat?
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:
kamird wrote:
billy500 wrote:

To add, the minimap isn't being forced down anyone's throat.. You just press your hotkey (mine is tab) to open and close the map.
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Rishab wrote:
kamird wrote:
billy500 wrote:

If the minimap is going to be open all the time without the use of maphack like D2MR or some kind of ingame item like I suggested then it is forced down peoples throat. Some people enjoy opening minimap themselves, the process of exploration in short. When I began playing median I knew about maphack and I knew that D2MR is permitted, but I wanted to play it so that it's more interesting, because new maps, new everything.

(I don't know but I wasn't talking about tab button(mine is tab too) but the maphack minimap clearing/opener " LHawkins1")