MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Let's forget about the enhanced gameplay/modding options for a sec: Scientific notation is mandatory in the stat screen.
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
For the record, I like the way Clicker Heroes does it, with K for the thousands place, M for the millions, B for the billions, T for the trillions, and I don't think damage goes any higher than that, but if it does, CH has some great acronyms.
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes, curare would give 1.079e69 damage ;)
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
New inventory screenshot: Image
Aphex
Cultist
23 | 3
void wrote:Let's forget about the enhanced gameplay/modding options for a sec: Scientific notation is mandatory in the stat screen.

Dude, I need to know I can deal 1.09 x 10^5 damage
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Marco wrote:the damage in that screenshot consists of 9 digits, and it doesn't look too bad, however try it with a poison skill, where you could get 16 digits and you will see it doesn't look really good.

Well, I haven't mentioned it but the damages do still get rounded like it did, except it's rounded at 100K now.
I'm also amazed at how such a small change managed to create two pages of discussion...

Aphex wrote:
RollsRoyce wrote:Looks so clean, i also like that you can easily get to 32k life ( and Mana !) in Sigma :) , even without any gear
You do notice that he has 4k vitality, right?

Get your sarcasm detector checked out, it's broken.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
@Whist, dude this is sigma, even if u post a pic with nothing new in it, u can still expect a +2 page discussion of it :D
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Abbreviation of numbers/values, everybody has his own opinion about this.
What I found strange is that you have < > buttons to change the shown "secondary stats" such as CB, resistance, etc. where you have still room for those on the left side of the stat screen.
Maybe make a new area for secondary stats and put < > buttons there for different types, such as melee/caster/magical-gold-find/movement speed/highest procchance of sth
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Crowned wrote:Abbreviation of numbers/values, everybody has his own opinion about this.
What I found strange is that you have < > buttons to change the shown "secondary stats" such as CB, resistance, etc. where you have still room for those on the left side of the stat screen.
Maybe make a new area for secondary stats and put < > buttons there for different types, such as melee/caster/magical-gold-find/movement speed/highest procchance of sth

Remaining stat points and information about used signets will go in the empty spot of first page. Just haven't added it yet.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
While we're at it I may as well ask: do you plan on fixing LCS damage display? And in that case, how do you plan to mage that? Just curious.