Any ETA on Shared Stash + Nopickup?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
_nexx
Fallen
1 | 0
If you're using d2stats' filter function you can make it so notifications for any item are displayed in whatever color you find best.
This thread was an interesting read, too. Glad it stayed this levelheaded.
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
liquilite wrote:Hi everyone. Just joined the forum and wanted to add my thoughts to the discussion going on here.....

Median-XL has managed to improve the Diablo 2 experience in a number of ways and I commend the development team for that because Diablo 2 is arguably the best ARPG of all time. I see this as a definite opportunity..... like the POE system.....

You realize Diablo 2 has been released in June of 2000 and Path of Exile has released in October of 2013 ... now 13 years may not look like much to you but back in the Diablo 2 dayz the most popular games “were considered luxury” because there is ACTUAL..
“3D looking space” in them we are talking about those Huge Arcade machines dat look like the size of your garderobe at home!! :mrgreen: Aaand in 2013 You would see small touch sensitive screens at the size of your pocket with perfectly fine 3D looking images in them! Soo guess how hard it would be to implement dat in such a old game??

I am still stumped at how miraculously their “NotArmory System” actually works!! :shock:
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
As a long time single player fan of the mod, I can say that shared stash was a huge part of what made it fun and rewarding. I don't want to be forced to play online just so I can transfer items. More than an expanded stash, I think a shared one would be a godsend for sp. Either way, appreciate all the work that's been put into the mod!