Anyone that has Single Player Plugy Stash/chars?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey.

I'm solely a MP player, and never play single player at all.

But i would like to test out some builds on SP before i begin to farm them on the server, but this can't really be done since i got nothing in SP.

So my question is, does anyone have a well filled Plugy Stash/characters that they can share with me? Would be of great help to me, as i don't feel like farming for hundreds of hours on SP before i can begin to test characters there.

I have found plugy/char downloads online before, but those are mostly for older and incompatible versions, a real mess to try and sort out.

Ignore the above.

Aparrently you can't share the SP files.
Edited by Willshaper 7 years.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
My Stash was too full and I had to delete it with the offline tools since I couldn't start a game anymore. Never put too much stuff in there.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
ShadowDawn wrote:Hey.

I'm solely a MP player, and never play single player at all.

But i would like to test out some builds on SP before i begin to farm them on the server, but this can't really be done since i got nothing in SP.

So my question is, does anyone have a well filled Plugy Stash/characters that they can share with me? Would be of great help to me, as i don't feel like farming for hundreds of hours on SP before i can begin to test characters there.

I have found plugy/char downloads online before, but those are mostly for older and incompatible versions, a real mess to try and sort out.

sharing of single player save files is not allowed. Please try and not ask of it again.

Trading of items is allowed tho.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Rishab wrote:sharing of single player save files is not allowed. Please try and not ask of it again.

Ah i wasn't aware of that, had a look at the rules and trading forums, but saw no mention of not being allowed to share SP files.

Sorry about that.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
ShadowDawn wrote:
Rishab wrote:sharing of single player save files is not allowed. Please try and not ask of it again.

Ah i wasn't aware of that, had a look at the rules and trading forums, but saw no mention of not being allowed to share SP files.

Sorry about that.

no worries. u can level a char u wanna lvl and then post about trading of items that u need for the build.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
kimjam
Prowler
16 | 0
What u want to test? Im interested, and I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to help you with that.