Charm/boss Idea

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Legendary
Skeleton
3 | 0
Sup peeps, first post on here but thought that i had a good idea for a new charm, might not be to everybody's taste but just thought should try contribute something and see where it goes :D

Boss:

This charm will be obtained by a boss called "The Witch Queen", very powerful attacks and is hard to takedown ,this boss can move quite fast so running is a good idea until it pounces on top of you, this is when The Witch Queen is most vulnerable, because you can do 3x more damage to The Witch Queen and it moves 50% slower than normal. The color of The Witch Queen will be different after you pounce on her making it clear that she is weak, this vulnerability will be short (maybe 20 seconds) so it is vital to put in as much damage as possible before she regains herself. This would be a cool way for the charm to look in my opinion

Charm:

Witch Rules:
Required Level: 100
All witches (Not Including The Witch Queen) will ignore you will this charm is equipped
Character Speed +25%
Attack speed +5%

There most likely already is a charm and boss about this and i look like an idiot but thought some people might like it anyways that's it for now and might post more depending on how it goes down, Bye :)
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Really nice idea
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
no more witch pls.. XD
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Marco is not accepting any new suggestions. He has too many great things already planned and very little time to implement them. :)

This is the wrong section for it anyway. Thanks for trying to contribute though, you'll just have to find another way! ;)
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017