May anyone help me get some charms?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
blottarn91
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hello, i've created a lazydin and im in big need of some % def & % resistance charms (skill if possible)
I would appreciate any kind of help..!
ps. If you know how lazydin works please do tell me cause i think im 2 weak =/ And i have decent items...I think i have wrong play style :P

Best regards
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Consider not playing a terrible build

Best regards
blottarn91
Destroyer
7 | 0
Why is it terrible? I'm following the guide 100% i have a stormzon too but i think it's not the strongest due to quick deaths :P
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lazydin is a stupid build, you need gear to do anything that's worth doing but you don't have a reliable way of getting gear unless you grind low tier areas to no end.
blottarn91
Destroyer
7 | 0
which build do you recommand then? =) thank u for replying btw
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lets say it like that, its an uncommon build, as a newcome like u seems ur better of with different pala playstyle
unholy caster is the easiest to make work that can do alot:

► Show Spoiler

this is what the char endgame looks like:
► Show Spoiler
krimi
Stygian Watcher
41 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wouldnt call lazydin an uncommon build...it was very popular this ladder. unholy caster above is a great build. i also like the blood thorn build in the guide section.

my favorite noob friendly build is trap rat (druid). actually one of the easiest and most effective builds there is, but a lot of people don't find it very fun to play. check the trap rat miniguide in the guide section.
blottarn91
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hm ive heard alot about druids..! Is there any builds with this weapon: "Nimmenjuushin" Its a war axe that gives 7 dudu skills + alot other =)
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
well tree morph uses this axe alot of the time, but its the same as lazydin its not the most common here for sure ( NO ONE PLAYS TREEWARDEN) and theres a reason for it, its by far not that easy to make work compared to the other builds that druid offers --> traprat, caster and wolf

if you go for unholy caster with the gear i posted, u can kill all of the common charms for sure
blottarn91
Destroyer
7 | 0
Jaedong wrote:lets say it like that, its an uncommon build, as a newcome like u seems ur better of with different pala playstyle
unholy caster is the easiest to make work that can do alot:

► Show Spoiler

this is what the char endgame looks like:
► Show Spoiler

Are there a guide for this build btw, so i know what endgame items i need=) I might have some !