Making unique Rings/Amulets/Jewels

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DextroWombat
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
So I have accumulated a large number of arcane crystals, and am ready to make a collection of unique jewelry - if it were a weapon or armor, it would be easy to use the proper base item, but with rings, the base item is the same! (or is it? In, for example, The Hell mod for D1, there are some 4 different base rings) How do I go about aiming for a specific target, or is the unique recipe totally random in this respect? Like, all the unique rings are ilvl 99, so looking at the ilvl of a ring I'm using doesn't seem to matter...would an ilvl closer to the required dlvl of the desired object increase my chances of getting the item I'm wanting?

I don't know how to target here, and any help would be appreciated?
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
All of the rings and amulets and quivers you try to make are random. There is, unfortunately, no way to make a specific unique jewelry. You will have the pray and hope the dice rolling god himself grants his favor upon you.

glhf
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Yea it's all random when it comes to rolling unique jewelry. You can use the short questions thread for these easy questions next time.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.