how to block this user ?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Raklik wrote:......you aren't the one and only person im messaging about these boots which is why i'm talking to you as well as them. yes im broken scarred crushed batter4ed abused taken advantage of and basically killed over half a dozen times by fa mily friends and random trauma, so ya I'm as broken as they come and disabled unable to walk at 31 years old so my depression level is about 2 clicks from suicidal, why do you care? you shouldnt. But when you go off trying to poke the bear at people on the internet thinking it's funny, my suggestion, be careful, because your last comment had i killed myself would charge you with involuntary man slaughter because your comment is what pushed me over the edge to lessen the world of my issus.

What a great trader this guy is

all this drama because my boots were too good for him ( i dont need high MS but i'll ask you to lower their price regardless because I'm an ass)

ISO how to pm block him because he wont stop sending non-sense, thanks guys lol .......
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
all you had to do was ask
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
but you decide to go public and attempt to "belittle me"
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
try clicking on my name, and then going to "add foe"

genius....
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
appaerntly some people can't appreciate general conversation which is how the interaction began, but of course everyone leaves out any part of the convo that potentially shows how they might have been the one doing something wrong, and only show the parts of the convo that enforce their false beliefs
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Post your side imo
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Raklik wrote:try clicking on my name, and then going to "add foe"

genius....

didnt knew what "foe" means in english .. thanks will use it good!

Raklik wrote:I DONT have the pair already, i said i had a potential OFFER for them from someone whos at work for neext 10 hours, so my apology to waste your oh so precious time of yours where i can only imagine the amount of life threatning decisions you must make for the small country you are the dictator of because thats about the only title in the world that would cause you to be so arrogant, ignorant, self indulged and narcissiticc and at LEAST have an excuse for all that......you.....are just pathetic and i feel sorry for you that this game is so much your life you cant tell the diff anymore......i will pray for you tonight that god gives you switch justice during rapture.....

Raklik wrote:I thought you were a pathetic low life before your latest post.......but your last public post just proves how there's no hope or chance for you to ever grow a pair of balls and become a man in the real world. You are as pathetic as they come in the male gender and i pray you don't have a wife because guarentee she's having an affair from being unsatisfied by your feminie approach to life. All this random noobie wanted was a veteran to talk to for advice and you blew it way the fuck out of porportion and made it into this flame war5 you did. Congrats but thanks for all the personal info gained from these message boards ;-)

thanks again I guess ... lol please take your medicine

Vikan wrote:Post your side imo

doubt he will, but im here anyways and nothing I did wrong, kid just went mad because I wouldnt sell my tramplers to him for the price he wanted
end of story
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
whats hilarious is you thnk im mad at all, actually I'm ecstatic at the moment because in the time you've been "quoting" my posts and trying to bash me, I've been doing slightly more productive activities such as trading and ended up buying 39% MS rodeos for a bella extract and 5 AC. so not sure on price but sure it's still less than 20 TG. And I never once demanded you sell me for 20, so stop attempting to put words in my mouth because I can start quoting the private messages between us where i clearly state NUMEROUS times

Best of luck with trading your item but i just am not personally interested myself.

Thats when you got your panties in a twist and started acting like an emo teenager who cuts th e4mselves for attention.....
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Message history:

Re: How much for....Sent: 34 minutes by Raklik

I DONT have the pair already, i said i had a potential OFFER for them from someone whos at work for neext 10 hours, so my apology to waste your oh so precious time of yours where i can only imagine the amount of life threatning decisions you must make for the small country you are the dictator of because thats about the only title in the world that would cause you to be so arrogant, ignorant, self indulged and narcissiticc and at LEAST have an excuse for all that......you.....are just pathetic and i feel sorry for you that this game is so much your life you cant tell the diff anymore......i will pray for you tonight that god gives you switch justice during rapture.....

Re: How much for....Sent: 44 minutes by Raklik

now, why would someone take the time from their day.......to post a response, take the time to consider what was posted......and then delete because they felt it was inappropriate to have that post go public... except now i really need to know what was said partially out of curiosity and partially to judge the character of your personality
Re:

How much for....Sent: 55 minutes by Raklik

as well the cheaper pair isn't on, while yet you are, sometimes base logic is an amazing concept when deduction of reasoning behind why we do what we do.....

Re: How much for....Sent: 56 minutes by Raklik

......you aren't the one and only person im messaging about these boots which is why i'm talking to you as well as them. yes im broken scarred crushed batter4ed abused taken advantage of and basically killed over half a dozen times by fa mily friends and random trauma, so ya I'm as broken as they come and disabled unable to walk at 31 years old so my depression level is about 2 clicks from suicidal, why do you care? you shouldnt. But when you go off trying to poke the bear at people on the internet thinking it's funny, my suggestion, be careful, because your last comment had i killed myself would charge you with involuntary man slaughter because your comment is what pushed me over the edge to lessen the world of my issus.

Re: How much for....Sent: 58 minutes by Raklik

whats funny is you've known me not even 2 minutes through online chatting and you could figure me out better than people i've spent most my life with....

Re: How much for....Sent: 58 minutes by Melatonina

Raklik wrote:
im not arguing that the price you have set for them isnt correct. i agree with you there. I'm just saying the MS to me is irrelevant because
I have so much movement speed that I cause myself to rubberband every other minuteu from the server not being able to catch up to my
character using superbeast. I almost need boots 30% MS or under

i dont care ?

why do you even ask me thoses boots if you dont need the MS and got a cheap pair already ?

zzzzz stop now

Re: How much for....Sent: 59 minutes by Raklik

It was meant as no offense to you, just purely difference in my needs / requirements verse your availability =)

Re: How much for....Sent: 59 minutes by Melatonina

Raklik wrote:
not sure why you repeated y ourself.....

im not paying 20 for an item that I can purchase for less then half for a stat that means nothing to my class. A normal person who actuall
is sales oriented and building a respected business (as i own my own business within the service industry runing a brew pub) pretty sure i
know customer service a little better then complete stranger to the concept.
most people when they saw my post would have said " well thanks for wasting my time you ass" or something along those lines. instead you
ignore what i wrote thinking i didn't see it and expecting me to pay exuberant amount for item stats that for me I'd gladly delete from the
item if i could

so once again, out of pure respect for someone who only respects themselves clearly, I wish you the best of luck in selling your boots because I wont buy them at that price or anywhere close since the highest offer i've received so far is 12tg

so much drama, i would throw you a coin or two in real life because you seem even more broken than i am

Re: How much for....Sent: 1 hour by Raklik

im not arguing that the price you have set for them isnt correct. i agree with you there. I'm just saying the MS to me is irrelevant because I have so much movement speed that I cause myself to rubberband every other minuteu from the server not being able to catch up to my character using superbeast. I almost need boots 30% MS or under

not sure why you repeated y ourself.....

im not paying 20 for an item that I can purchase for less then half for a stat that means nothing to my class. A normal person who actually is sales oriented and building a respected business (as i own my own business within the service industry runing a brew pub) pretty sure i know customer service a little better then complete stranger to the concept.

most people when they saw my post would have said " well thanks for wasting my time you ass" or something along those lines. instead you ignore what i wrote thinking i didn't see it and expecting me to pay exuberant amount for item stats that for me I'd gladly delete from the item if i could

so once again, out of pure respect for someone who only respects themselves clearly, I wish you the best of luck in selling your boots because I wont buy them at that price or anywhere close since the highest offer i've received so far is 12tg

Re: How much for....Sent: 1 hour by Melatonina

Raklik wrote:
if you want 20 for them, then wish you best of luck.
MS is neglible for a UHP like myself, so having high MS is almost a waste.
I have someone offering me 25 MS for 7 TG right now im debating on accepting.
If you could do yours closer to 10, then i wouldnt mind the extra MS for slightly more, but not for almost tripple the cost.

last pair sold for 20 was 50 MS, mine are 55

its nowhere tripple the price lol

25 MS for 7 seems normal, the MS is very low

anyways another guy want them so if you dont, its fine

if you want 20 for them, then wish you best of luck.

MS is neglible for a UHP like myself, so having high MS is almost a waste.

I have someone offering me 25 MS for 7 TG right now im debating on accepting.

If you could do yours closer to 10, then i wouldnt mind the extra MS for slightly more, but not for almost tripple the cost.

Re: How much for....Sent: 1 hourby Melatonina

Raklik wrote:
how about only rodeo

Re: How much for....

Sent: 1 hour
by Raklik
how about only rodeo

Re: How much for....Sent: 1 hour by Melatonina

Raklik wrote:
How much for your

Malthael Spear
Rodeo Tramplers
The Guardian set barb armor?

35 for all

How much for....Sent: 1 hour by Raklik
How much for your

Malthael Spear
Rodeo Tramplers
The Guardian set barb armor?
Edited by Raklik 4 years.
Raklik
Banned
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
thats the EXACT conoversation for all to read so let the public be judge then for this

-- EDit--

pre-warning

editing the post right above to make easier to read, i am not editing any of the content at all, just the layout