Can I ask why multilog is not allowed?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Just seems like an inappropriate rule. There aren't enough people on to fill games for farming, or enough people around to rush/powerlevel chars. This makes me want to just play single player (since that's what I'm playing most of the time while online anyway).
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, for short, rampant multilog would cause massive item inflation, and would ruin the TG market and game economy.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Tbh, I really only care about being able to rush/plvl my own chars. BUT as far as the drop rate, I think as long as someone can kill things with increased difficulty, why not let them?
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
My original reply still holds. TSW is to play with others and become part of the community. If you want to have the ability to benefit from a multiplayer experience by yourself, single player is the way to go.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
and if it was allowed it would be mandatory to use it to keep up with everyone else. i think this would annoy a lot of people, including myself. i dont want to open up 8 instances and join a game just to get started.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
my char can handle p8 np my pc can't load 8 chars why it is fair you get to play p8 games just because you have a better pc?
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
robinro wrote:and if it was allowed it would be mandatory to use it to keep up with everyone else. i think this would annoy a lot of people, including myself. i dont want to open up 8 instances and join a game just to get started.

mandatory? are you serious? and if you think it would annoy a lot of people, then only a small portion of people would actually do it.

SpamBomb wrote:my char can handle p8 np my pc can't load 8 chars why it is fair you get to play p8 games just because you have a better pc?

so you want people to suffer because you have a shittier computer? way to drag others down for your own cause.

Heathen wrote:My original reply still holds. TSW is to play with others and become part of the community. If you want to have the ability to benefit from a multiplayer experience by yourself, single player is the way to go.

I don't WANT to play by myself. I WANT to play with others, but that is hard to do when there are like 5 people in public games.

AGAIN, I MOSTLY WANT IT FOR PLVL/RUSHING. You guys are being narrow-sighted.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yes, mandatory, since you want to reach certain goals in a ladder. first to be 120,121,125, or be the first to clear certain content since there are even TG given out for reaching certain goals from some guys. if you wanna compete you would HAVE to use it.
like doping in sports.
Edited by robinro 6 years.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not sure what are you trying to achieve here. If you really think, that admins are going to change the rules because of your rant, then guess who is narrow-sighted here. Result of this amazing polemic is going to be the situation, that you wont to be able to play on p1 even...
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
mahitovec wrote:Not sure what are you trying to achieve here. If you really think, that admins are going to change the rules because of your rant, then guess who is narrow-sighted here. Result of this amazing polemic is going to be the situation, that you wont to be able to play on p1 even...

I'm asking for a solid argument. I don't see one. But apparently I'm the only person who thinks multilogging does much more good than harm.

If this server had hundreds of people on at any given time, then sure, I'd be more accepting of the rule. But when I'm stuck playing by myself 95% of the time, I'd rather not use only 1 login.