Hi Im Bad Santa

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Glamdring26 wrote:
ThurmanMurman wrote:Thx i apreciate all positive and negative coments. Its my Second time playing Median Xl. I try my best, i dont know how the comunity works + there is language barier when i try writing, maibe i dont formulate my thoughts corectly in English, Some pointed out that im bad player and i dont respect players that dont play them, I helped last patch so many players many of them ended up friends of mine, we are all on discord. I like This comunity with the good and sometime the bad.

If you help players, good for you, good for them. If you made friends with median, good for you, good for them. If you build your own little community, good for you, good for them.

But, you are opening threads bragging about something, and blaming others. You are commenting on threads, bragging about yourself, trying to degrade other players. You already have 2 copy pasta messages in discord. Stop acting like a cunt, stop trying to get attention, and you will blend into the community just right.

Cheers.

no one is bragging about anything. you are mis-understanding what he is saying.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dru wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:
ThurmanMurman wrote:Thx i apreciate all positive and negative coments. Its my Second time playing Median Xl. I try my best, i dont know how the comunity works + there is language barier when i try writing, maibe i dont formulate my thoughts corectly in English, Some pointed out that im bad player and i dont respect players that dont play them, I helped last patch so many players many of them ended up friends of mine, we are all on discord. I like This comunity with the good and sometime the bad.

If you help players, good for you, good for them. If you made friends with median, good for you, good for them. If you build your own little community, good for you, good for them.

But, you are opening threads bragging about something, and blaming others. You are commenting on threads, bragging about yourself, trying to degrade other players. You already have 2 copy pasta messages in discord. Stop acting like a cunt, stop trying to get attention, and you will blend into the community just right.

Cheers.

Man all i can say is This Ladder I put Barbarian in Rank 6 on Overall Ladder and rank 1 On barbarian ladder. I worked ...to use apropiate words...Barbarian was not even in the top 30. And i got him to 6. I struggled improvized, Also anticipated nerfs to come. Improvized future builds.(that hopfully never get public). So dont tell me or the other players that Grinded labs that lab was a mistake. Its my time, Your Time. So we chose to do that because we love the GAME. The compettion yes we like to chase that also. WHO DOESNT!!!?

Hi i would like that everybody have theyr atencion to the LeaderBoard 144 on Barb -real no fake no boost ...Pls note I OFICIALY STOP PLAYING THIS CHAR IN RIFTS. Mainly because Nr. 2 Rank barb is getting boosted ....literaly leaching exp from t13-t14 ...while i cleared them on my own. Thx i hope someoane apreciates my hard work that went into my charecter and the hours played. Thx everybody PEACE!!!

Yes truly nobody is bragging here.
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Glamdring26 wrote:
Dru wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:

Cheers.

Man all i can say is This Ladder I put Barbarian in Rank 6 on Overall Ladder and rank 1 On barbarian ladder. I worked ...to use apropiate words...Barbarian was not even in the top 30. And i got him to 6. I struggled improvized, Also anticipated nerfs to come. Improvized future builds.(that hopfully never get public). So dont tell me or the other players that Grinded labs that lab was a mistake. Its my time, Your Time. So we chose to do that because we love the GAME. The compettion yes we like to chase that also. WHO DOESNT!!!?

Hi i would like that everybody have theyr atencion to the LeaderBoard 144 on Barb -real no fake no boost ...Pls note I OFICIALY STOP PLAYING THIS CHAR IN RIFTS. Mainly because Nr. 2 Rank barb is getting boosted ....literaly leaching exp from t13-t14 ...while i cleared them on my own. Thx i hope someoane apreciates my hard work that went into my charecter and the hours played. Thx everybody PEACE!!!

Yes truly nobody is bragging here.

:stupid: