DISCORD MOD ABUSE

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Daimyon
Invader
8 | 0
What is "mooks", precious?
TwitterFingerzs
Banned
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
you shouldnt make such power moves when you DONT EVEN OWN THE SHIT AND UR SELLING FRUADULANT GOODS
Stoopids.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
We're not selling the game. :scratch:
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
TwitterFingerzs wrote:using copywritten materials to set up a mod where u sell forum gold at random set ratios on PAYPAL with VISA AND MASTERCARD
are you fucking idiots really that stupid to doubt you are going to lose it all?
nevermind the baiting ur doing with ur abusive power tripping mods setting ppl up to limit there accounts
so like i said lets make this real fucking simple u mooks unban me and lets move on.

Amazing how smart u is must be 200 iq atleast prolly astrophysicist irl
TwitterFingerzs
Banned
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ur selling forum gold u god damn moron sold offfff shit YOU DONT OWN cuz its COPYWRITTEN .. stupid fuck you why am i explaining this basic shit to you u made ur choice
Daimyon
Invader
8 | 0
TwitterFingerzs wrote:ur selling forum gold u god damn moron sold offfff shit YOU DONT OWN cuz its COPYWRITTEN .. stupid fuck you why am i explaining this basic shit to you u made ur choice

You mean forum gold? Technically they aren't selling it. They are providing it as a gift for supporting the server. But sure, can't sell Forum Gold because they don't own the copyright. Maybe Evian should stop selling water because they don't own the copyright on H2O?
TwitterFingerzs
Banned
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
lets see if blizzard feels the same way.
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I vote Twitterfingerzs for president, I have never seen such a calm and rational individual approach such a situation. We need more of this in the world...
DonkeyNeutron
Cultist
22 | 8
SpamBomb wrote:Amazing how smart u is must be 200 iq atleast prolly astrophysicist irl

No way, he uses a Rick and Morty pfp on Discord. At least 400 iq.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
TwitterFingerzs wrote:lets see if blizzard feels the same way.

Blizzard very clearly knows about mxl and very clearly doesn't care about forum currency you think jsp would still be around if they gave a fuck about tg/fg?