Level Challenge 1

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
hypnotoad
Skeleton
3 | 0
I went to Tran Athulua via the Halls of the Dead at lvl 45 to do the Level Challenge 1, managed to kill the Ice Priestess but had to abort then because I was too low level. I got an Elemental Prism and a Sunstone of Ice from that. Maybe I did not cube them together fast enough, but I could do nothing with them.

Now I went there again and killed all three priestesses but I was not able to cube anything, neither any of the Sunstones with the Elemental Prism nor the Sunstones with other Sunstones (30 second time limit was kept). Am I doing something wrong and is there anything I can do still get a fully upgraded charm? Just throw away all Sunstones and the Elemental Prism and redo the Challenge?

Any help is appreciated

Note: When defeating the Infernal Contraption in Act 5, no portal opened. Not sure, if that is because I killed all priestesses before the Contraption. I had to get to TA via the Halls of the Dead.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Sounds like you're definetely on an outdated patch. What version are you even playing? Have downloaded the mod via ModDB by any chance?
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
wtf elemental prism, that's old as fuxx, the new TA normal is just 1 shard of each element from the 3 priestesses, but make sure that you're playing the last median patch, that thing of elemental prism was really old
hypnotoad
Skeleton
3 | 0
I am playing v 1.3.2 from 2017. That might be an explanation. As I am playing on Linux, I am not quite sure, how to update, though. Simply downloading the latest version gives me file named 'medianxl-x86_64.AppImage' which can not be executed by wine and is also not found by D2SE when put into the folder MODS in my Diablo2 directory. Can you help me here?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Median XL is no longer compatible with D2SE nor PlugY and it requires a clean Diablo2LoD installation. As far as I know you should be able to use the AppImage with the last stable version of wine and making sure that in the AppImage properties you've set "allow file to be executed as program".
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
hypnotoad
Skeleton
3 | 0
Okay, I will try to make it run somehow. Thanks for your help