Marco Doesn't Care About Racism He Just Wants To Lead the Witch Hunt against Users

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thanks for quality pasta.
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
MarcoCucko wrote:Remember I repeat, since no one wants to address he REMOVED the name filter. He obviously didn't care at one point, and does now. Why would you not give the people who did the option? Just because mean words are unforgivable? What the hell?

The thing with implementing a word filter is that is is exhaustible while the number of permutations one can come up with to bypass that are not. That leads to people believing that if a word somehow makes it past the filter, then it must be acceptable.

It is sad to see a 10 year old runeword get changed because some people cannot be trusted to police themselves.
► Show Spoiler
Darkstorn
Rust Claw
87 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
TrickNasty wrote:
Darkstorn wrote:
TrickNasty wrote:
Marco wrote:TFW the runeword was added by Laz over 10 years ago. Keep delighting us with your ignorance pls

So what you are saying is Laz was an evil nazi fuck terrorist?

I think Laz was well-creative guy who could reach his purposes without too much politics and not too much other's job.

Don't think it's a coincidence that it's happened after he's been gone.

Laz left MXL quite a time ago. If you want see the deatils go https://d2mods.info/home.php .
I also don't think anybody here care of what you are trying to achieve. Belive me or not, it's futile.