How are you people not raging at this game?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yep and he can even easily roll +13 prebuff flamen staff.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Unda wrote:Rage topics only show that you dont understand some mechanics and bosses you listed are the easier of easiest. Better next time make topic with your gear setup, skill tree used, merc used and after that ask why you sucks so you get tips and help, but dont expect much with topics like that one.

Same build, same skill plan as https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5638 using the gear from mid game gear section.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
that build grants you 50% dr , but for that you get low damage and low chance to block . why do you expect to pwn with it ?

i'd rather have 25 to 30% DR with good damage and block instead .

your problem in that uber is that your killspeed is not fast enough . get a blade with arround 300 damage then try again

have you tried bringing edyrems with you ?
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
coolstorybro28
Acid Prince
46 | 0
it feels kind of satisfying like dark souls when you beat them the first time. though some of them are downright obnoxious like triune, void, yshari, toraja and laz
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Just be a pally and SA cheese most the ubers. Ez game.

The best uber in the game though is Yshari. Because it's not cancer like every other uber.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:that build grants you 50% dr , but for that you get low damage and low chance to block . why do you expect to pwn with it ?

i'd rather have 25 to 30% DR with good damage and block instead .

your problem in that uber is that your killspeed is not fast enough . get a blade with arround 300 damage then try again

have you tried bringing edyrems with you ?

I was able to complete it with death abusing. I got a +13 staff and it boosted my health by another 1k. It also came with lightning shield attacker takes 714 damage with dur of 480 sec. Is it good? Should I go for +13 with a different skill? Also I don't have and can't find weird shrines for my weapon. What gear would you swap for more damage and block? I'm going to switch from truce to deadfall asap as it probably would have helped tons with that uber and I also just completed Lord Aldric Jitan which was way easier and would probably be so much easier with that proc.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
weird crafted dagger , abandonned crafted boots and gloves , a shield that grants increased chance to block (+1 or +2) . the difference between using a normal shield and one that has +1 increased block chance for example translates into 9% more chance to block . with a shield +2% increased chance to block you get almost 18% increased character chance to block .
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:weird crafted dagger , abandonned crafted boots and gloves , a shield that grants increased chance to block (+1 or +2) . the difference between using a normal shield and one that has +1 increased block chance for example translates into 9% more chance to block . with a shield +2% increased chance to block you get almost 18% increased character chance to block .

I don't have either of those shrines so I can't use your recommendations right now besides of course switching to deadfall. What should I even look for on the gloves/boots? What shield should I be using at this point? Pref something I can craft or a rw/set item.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:weird crafted dagger , abandonned crafted boots and gloves , a shield that grants increased chance to block (+1 or +2) . the difference between using a normal shield and one that has +1 increased block chance for example translates into 9% more chance to block . with a shield +2% increased chance to block you get almost 18% increased character chance to block .

I don't have either of those shrines so I can't use your recommendations right now besides of course switching to deadfall. What should I even look for on the gloves/boots? What shield should I be using at this point? Pref something I can craft or a rw/set item.

Crafted bone or spiked shield gives six sockets, only requires dexterity to wear (trap rats main stat), and you can spawn up to +3 Druid skills, 2% block, and decent % dexterity and flat dexterity rolls with enhanced defense too. Abandoned craft would be your best option there.

For runewords, you're likely going to want an On RW shield, or try to find the trap rat set, Emerald Warrior
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i don't want to turn this thread into something like "my guide is best , the other sucks" , it's not my intention . i apreaciate that Feels is on his way of doing a full traprat guide but i believe he don't have all the necessary info (the only info he showed is the one copy-pasted from other unfinished guides , and the one people left for him in the comments or in the short questions thread ) . i also don't think he knew much about what i wrote above about having increased block chance shields .

at this point you should farm for shrines . do a few terror fauztinville runs if Destruction fauztinville seams hard . on the crafted armor parts aim for 8 to 10% dexterity before blessing , flat dexterity , 17 to 20% dexterity after blessing . it would be ideal to also have high %ED in order to save MO space. for the weird craft aim for 100 min damage and 200 max damage (along of course the necesary proc SoR or Spike Nova - i prefer Sor because it deals more damage and also debuffs) .

@LH if he can wear a sacred ancient armor i'm sure he can wear any shield , also if he can farm unformed land ,
Khalim's Protector

Khalim's Protector
Shields
Except Barbarian Shields

'VenLoVenAmn'
Runeword Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
2% Base Block Chance
60% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
Poison Resist +25%
+50 Life after each Kill
50% Bonus to Defense
will grant his best block chance .

you must be jocking about that ON shield . it's one of the most dumbest things in that guide along gehenna weapon for a traprat . :facepalm:
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.