Is there an ETA for a ladder reset?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
how can you get banned from paypal, lol. that sounds so weird
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Metalistas: we are talking about paypal accounts here.

@Warren1001: quite obviously, except they:
- track all the IP addresses you use
- find who you are by using cookies and re-checking your identity
- track your name, address
- track your bank account and credit cards
- track the website domains you use

The major problem is in IP tracking, mostly due to the fact I'm not on dynamic IPs and changing IPs can take a while. Most anonymous surfing proxy providers do not give their service when on secure (HTTPS) connections for free. Even if they did, it would be quite a stupid idea to do this. So just about a week ago I started writing down my IPs so that I know when I can make my next move safely.

Cookies are easy to get rid of (incognito is enough, as well as manually clearing them) - the problem is - you forget once, and you're doomed. Name, address, etc. well I can just use a different person, although it's pretty annoying having to go to a relative explaining all this shit on why I need their data. Hell, my mom even asked me if she would be inserted into a global WWW blacklist for it :lol: - As for website domains, that's not too problematic as I can use gmail (not as professional as using @median-xl, but still).

Also the thing is, they ban you after ~4 days or so. So it's not like I can do 10 tests per day. There is a lot of waiting involved until I can make a proper stealth account.

@RollsRoyce: it's not. I've done some research and it's way more common than I thought. The worst part is, they don't give you a reason when they ban you. Neither do they give a second chance. And they freeze your funds for 6 months which is fucked up, though since I was never able to cash out any money from paypal, it luckily doesn't affect me at all.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
You can have 2 active PP accounts in your name, but they must be of different types (personal/premium/business). If one is limited (more than 2 week without resolve, aka forever) you can open another account of same type, you just need another card to verify it, as the one on your limited account will be stuck there. I've had 2 accounts limited and currently have a 3rd one standing, all made as personal that eventually got auto upgraded to premium after i passed that ???$ threshold. And yes it makes no sense the way they redflag you, sometimes i think it's just to hold your money, thou most likely the case here with donations is receiving funds from other unverified PP accounts, suspicion of money laundering, etc, anyway it's done and they won't disclose the reason, their general answer is they refuse to provide service to you. Also 18882211161 is the free number you can call them via Skype, and either discuss the limited account and be sure it's gone, or check if you can make another account, should be ok unless you have a negative balance on your limited one due to lost disputes, chargebacks or whatever.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have no negative balance in any of my accounts and no, I cannot make any new accounts because I'm permabanned. I wouldn't state this unless I was completely sure and trust me, I've tried to make new accounts - it doesn't work because they track the things I mentioned above. The only workaround will be making a new account as one of my relatives and make sure not to log using same IPs I've been using for my previous accounts.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bump