[ANNI] Annihilus Patch 6.1 is Live

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
mahitovec wrote:lol funny to hear. most of items posted here have same retarted stats as this belt has :lol:
how is this any better?

You realize you linked an item from Annihilus, when he was talking about D2PK, right? Two different patches :)
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I feel a sense of joy everytime I open up annihilus
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is this online only,or is there a way to play this mod on SP? I would get really shitty ping on the realm because I'm from Europe.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Frytas wrote:Is this online only,or is there a way to play this mod on SP? I would get really shitty ping on the realm because I'm from Europe.

It's online only for the most part, we have plenty of euro players though :)
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Vav wrote:
Frytas wrote:Is this online only,or is there a way to play this mod on SP? I would get really shitty ping on the realm because I'm from Europe.

Probably with better connections than mine,though. I had ~400ms on MXL realm on GS8(or whichever was the one located in the US),and that was completely unplayable.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Frytas wrote:
Vav wrote:

Probably with better connections than mine,though. I had ~400ms on MXL realm on GS8(or whichever was the one located in the US),and that was completely unplayable.

Won't know until you try!
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm from eu and i'm cabable of playing without lag or delay at all. So i'd give it a try at least :)
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited OP with info about the server to avoid the ''is server laggy'' posts.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Thanks Seeker! I realize that Median has multiple game servers and some are in EU, and people may still lag on EU Median servers and just assume they cannot play on our server. However, unless I am mistaken, most if not all of Median's servers are free hosts by members of the community. Our server is a very quite expensive paid server, on a top notch network, so it's quite a different story. I really recommend you try it out before assuming it'll be too laggy!
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Can smb provide a different link to download the mod pls? I waited 2 hours to download .exe (oh, god, why .exe again?) file (D2+mod) from Annihilus forum and when it reached 99% it freezed for another ~30 minutes (I couldn't wait more so I canceled it :evil: ).

Also, 2nd method (downloading .rar file (for another 2 hours) and exctracting it to my D2 folder resulted in an error after I chose Annihilus server to play) - I prefer game+mod variant in order so i don't have to delete anything important from my initial D2 folder just to test the mod.