Story Time

Find here a variety of post-based forum games!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
weaboo, he began having severe weight issues from eating all Pocky he could get his hamfists around ; salvation came however , in the form of a great...
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
...dildo. The weabo called it ''the dildo of destiny'', which he used only in special ocassions (specially on christmas). His overweight helped him conceal the weapon between the fat of his belly, making it a perfect weapon to carry around. Until the day it was needed for...
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
...self defense. He realized while the dildo had many recreational uses, none of them were practical in this situation. He got his ass kicked because he was a fat weeaboo trying to hit people with his extra large purple dildo he found in his moms room that he liked to pretend was a great weapon of power. He pretty bummed that he got the shit knocked out of him, so to cheer himself up he decided to...
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
...order another katana replica off ebay, because in his mind he is part of naruto's hidden leaf village, when in fact he was just a dumbass weeaboo. He tried to master Kage no Bunshin Jutsu, but his chakra was too inneficient , and to counter that he...
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
...Ordered a Konoha Bandana with a scratch on it (symbol of his rebelion against all ninja of konoha) which gave him a +5 to chakra (weabo class only) which helped him with his training. 3 months passed and he mastered the Kage Bunshin no jutsu (not kage no bunshin jutsu lul) and the sexy no jutsu. So, there he was with a pink dildo, a katana and a bandana + his new skills which allowed him to replicate himself and turn the copies into 12 yo female anime grill, but not before long...
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
...he heard a knock on the door. "POLICE OPEN UP" he knew he was goin to the slammer for a while because of all those underaged grills, but luckily he had gained new found powers after months of training, and he sliced all the police in half with his katana and then banished them to the dildo realm with his giant pink (i guess it changed from purple to pink) dildo. He was content and happy that he got away, until...
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
...his mom woke him up, in tears and screaming. He woke up with an erection, an erection that made his mommy cry. After trying to hide the boner, he get up of the bed and went to his school. But first, he kissed his waifu pillow goodbye while his mother was looking at him in terrible disappointment. Once he got to his school..
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
His mom had to bleach his white sheets and pillows that were now stained yellow which aroused her a bit so she started to...
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
..rub herself against the wall like a wild monkey in the estrous cycle. When she finished, she had to clean all the wall/floor full of fluids, which made her feel ashamed after it. ''Oh no, what I've I done. Incest thoughts D:''. His son was at school, unknowing the events that are to come. Once he arrived home after a long&hard day of school he found his mom in bed, she was...
ChestyxPuller
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Not expecting him home so soon, and she still had fluids all over the floor she had not yet cleaned...