What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
BERSERK and Elfen Lied are too awesome to pass up on. Also gotta love K-On.

K-On song:
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I've watcheg EL, and i can just say omg, wtf is this :D some moments were reall funny and some were just stupid for me. But all in all anime is good, like 6-6,5/10. As for Berserk, i didn't watch it yet but im planning to do it in near future, after i finish my higurashi series.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood took my socks off. It's well written and funny.
THE LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
Italianpower
Acid Prince
45 | 3
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Steins;Gate
Ergo Proxy
Black Bullet
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Sword Art Online (It ends at the first season. THERE ARE NO OTHER SAO SEASONS.)

About Steins;Gate... #yolo
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
watch Black Lagune if u didn't watch it already.
etern1ty
Imp
4 | 0
Top 5 would be: Stein's Gate
Clannad: After Story
Tokyo Ghoul
Attack on Titan
Code Geass
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1497 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I still wonder why ppl like tokyo ghoul, Im kinda understand the first half part of it was nice, but later it just become ... similar to another shounen type anime?

My point:
1. Kinda short, 12 ep / 1 cour. It is rare to find good developed anime story with 12 episode frame. You know it from ending part which feel rushed
2. Changing tons of the story, first half was kinda like psychological horror about becoming "ghoul" / adapting to normal life. 2nd part = battle.
3. I shouldnt mention 2nd season am i? (I know how ppl react to it although I havent watch it yet)

Manga could be much better, but I havent read them.

My recommendation (incase you want the psychological horror rather adventure / shounen)
1. Psycho Pass
2. Death Parade
3. Monster (good but old and very long series)

*Not saying it bad, but I think it was kinda one of "over-hyped" anime, just like SAO / AoT.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Out of the current season animes, I don't really watch anything. Nothing there sparked my interest which is sad :(

Other than that, I'm a sucker for all kinda non-harem romance animes, so stuff like the recent Akagami no Shirayukihime was really fun to watch :3
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1497 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^
Try this : http://myanimelist.net/anime/22101/Sore ... Utsukushii

Should be similar to what you just watched
etern1ty
Imp
4 | 0
iwansquall wrote:I still wonder why ppl like tokyo ghoul, Im kinda understand the first half part of it was nice, but later it just become ... similar to another shounen type anime?

My point:
1. Kinda short, 12 ep / 1 cour. It is rare to find good developed anime story with 12 episode frame. You know it from ending part which feel rushed
2. Changing tons of the story, first half was kinda like psychological horror about becoming "ghoul" / adapting to normal life. 2nd part = battle.
3. I shouldnt mention 2nd season am i? (I know how ppl react to it although I havent watch it yet)

Manga could be much better, but I havent read them.

My recommendation (incase you want the psychological horror rather adventure / shounen)
1. Psycho Pass
2. Death Parade
3. Monster (good but old and very long series)

*Not saying it bad, but I think it was kinda one of "over-hyped" anime, just like SAO / AoT.

The first season left a big impression on me. The second season didn't compare to the first really, but it had its moments. I placed it high because I always go back to the music and I guess I place that highly. I've heard a lot of good reviews of those three so I will have to watch them sometime.