What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Happy Sugar Life.

Wtf. This is how you put some yan before the dere if you get my drift. Its cheesy as shit in some parts but when things start getting weird and creepy it gets pretty decent. Even though some parts do drag on for way too long sometimes.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Tengoku Daimakyou (Heavenly Delusion)

Wow. This might just be my favorite anime this year so far, or at least top 3 so far.

It hit all the right notes for me. If youre looking for a sci-fi thriller that doesnt suck i'd recommend it, though you might want to check out the MAL description first perhaps.
hammert6
Skeleton
2 | 0
bleach
JacobSnyder
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm reading Black Clover , it just came out and it's still unending pages
Jalouis
Fallen
1 | 0
If I had to pick one, the only anime every person should watch is "The Grave of Fireflies". In reality though there's no such thing as "must watch", just watch whatever you like and don't bother with what you don't.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Jalouis wrote:If I had to pick one, the only anime every person should watch is "The Grave of Fireflies". In reality though there's no such thing as "must watch", just watch whatever you like and don't bother with what you don't.

Ugh..no. I rather cry on heroic sacrifices by a likable character, dont give me this type of anime.

Not changing the topic thats my list of what i watch right now + also i will drop few tittles of my favs:
Heroic:
Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season
Youjo Senki
Blue Lock
Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan
Goblin Slayer
World Trigger (all se)

Romantic:
Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi
Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Monster Musume no Oishasan
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

have fun
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
From top of heaven, down to the hell

Fifteen years ago, disaster struck human civilization, and now dangerous man-eating monsters roam the ravaged lands, posing an existential threat to the remaining survivors. Amid this turmoil, an isolated facility shelters children and nurtures them in peace. However, as a few among them find out about the world beyond the narrow periphery of their nursery's walls, their curiosity about it slowly grows.

Meanwhile, in the outside world, young survivors Maru and Kiruko band together to search for a special place called Heaven, each for their own reasons. Carrying past burdens and tragic secrets, the two hope to find answers to the cruelty they have experienced in their lives and in the world, which still remains in tatters.

Another hyped anime that I randomly decided to watch since i have itch for thriller. Im kinda on slum, so anything that made me want to watch episode after episode is something I badly need.

First thing i noticed about this anime is how good the production, especially the fluid certain action scene. While this is not action anime, you will noticed extra effort on direction of anime. The story are told in parallel between before and after the incident that destroyed the world. Regardless which side of the story, it always interesting interwoven in the story telling that have small payoff if you have keen eyes for details. The world are interesting, especially you already play many post apocalyptic game, but i dont think it have been done well in anime.

How do i explain the bad stuff about this anime? Lets just the genre switch around between mystery, action, sci-fi, drama & comedy that felt contradicting especially in the super dark grim anime. It willing to write in bizarre & traumatic story in such realistic way might be a turn off for certain people. Personally, I would nitpicking how well they survived in the destroyed world (clean clothes all episodes). As for school story, that is pretty much typical trope if you watch many anime. Many questions you have wont be answered in just 13 episodes.

My take? Just wait for 2nd season. Story are interesting at beginning until episodes 10 until I realized that there wont be any potential conclusion that can be done in last 3 episodes.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
My gf's sister asked me to watch Oshi no Ko so i was like "ok sure".

I dont really know what to make of it. It's fine i guess, but there's something about it that puts me off and i cant quite put my finger on it.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Farming simulator medieval style, the anime

After his father's death and the destruction of his village at the hands of English raiders, Einar wishes for a peaceful life with his family on their newly rebuilt farms. However, fate has other plans: his village is invaded once again. Einar watches helplessly as the marauding Danes burn his lands and slaughter his family. The invaders capture Einar and take him back to Denmark as a slave.

Einar clings to his mother's final words to survive. He is purchased by Ketil, a kind slave owner and landlord who promises that Einar can regain his freedom in return for working in the fields. Soon, Einar encounters his new partner in farm cultivation—Thorfinn, a dejected and melancholic slave. As Einar and Thorfinn work together toward their freedom, they are haunted by both sins of the past and the ploys of the present. Yet they carry on, grasping for a glimmer of hope, redemption, and peace in a world that is nothing but unjust and unforgiving.

Another high rated anime that Im aware of the setback. Something that it will be less bloody / war / fights than first season but more focused on characters stories set in medieval times.

As usual, we are shown brutal outcome of the viking raiding village. House burned, everything pillaged and villager are taken as slaves. The story are focused mostly on 1 large farm where the protagonist are working sprinkled with many incidents throughout many years. As we get to know more characters story, we will see the struggle of people from different background. Combined with war theme running in the background, it just show how horrible it can be to live in medieval time.

If you are fan of first season because of bloody fight, you will disappointed will this season. It is much slower character driven and there arent many battles aside from couple key points throughout the season. We also will watch more internal conflict, especially with PTSD from previous season with many of harrowing nightmare & weird scene. Personally, I feel like the idea to make a paradise is just a dream in harsh world, can feel jarring since you see how many conflict where people fights among themselves.

Highly rated anime, but i guess it is required you to enjoy this slow anime. This probably anime best binged back to back since ive seen complaint for people who waited week by week. I guess I could handled it more since I binged it in 24 hours.
Alvakim04
Skeleton
2 | 0
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Samurai Champloo and Mononoke