What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Playing a bit of Unreal Tournament.

Got it for only 0.89€ on GOG, and because new hd textures and skins are available for it. :D

But having very old PC doesn't help me to notice all those changes, only some, better something than nothing :mrgreen:
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just Killed Sirus The Awakener (final boss of the atlas)

SPOILER ALERT BTW
► Show Spoiler

Also, updated my collection today :D :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nice. I am starting to hit a wall in maps. Done about 30/154 maps and tier 5 brings random deaths. Had to sacrifice some gears to cap resistance and bought some unique armor with six links, but it is dex based. I had no idea about that and was planing to change socket colours to red and use it. Now what i could do is roll two red/4 green sockets .... Still lacerate is fun and viable build, ranged atacker with good bleed damage over time, packs of trash explode and bosses take little time. Only issue is - mana. Yes, i keep spamming this mana flask like addict. Such a shame and not even sure if getting mana leach on gear will solve anything. Yes, i do have a lot of mana reserved for auras and don't want to change that... Such a pickle. That unique axe - soul taker would solve all problems :)
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Small update, stuck at T8 maps pretty much.
Atm it pretty hard to scale my gear, made me tempting to start skeleton necro as it being vote the most easiest build for SSF.
But i will see this weekend first, im waiting for poe to patch first because i did have issue with some ridiculous meta boss combo.

As for content, i have been enjoying blight, zana rework, jun unveiling stuff, niko depth diving, and sometimes eirhar beast farming.
However as for SSF, my gosh some of them are really terrible such as :
1. Alva map (incursion temple) are harder by default, i had to finish them with only rare T3 and omnitect didnt give anything nice
2. Betrayal's safe house is just meh. I know i used strict for lootfilter, but my gosh stash is terrible for amount of work done.
3. Niko's depth is easier (based on similar area level) but you need to keep moving with cart since finding side area yield no exp (nerfed dark farming)
4. Beastcrafting definitely biased. all those unique i receive from them are usually level 40 trash. same goes for divination
5. Meta boss farming is fun, but my gosh i cant kill fully charged T4 or above boss, usually problem with super high regen, thankfully item is good.
6. Other content is too little (abyss / legion / blight)... and i think no synthesis for this league?

Im stuck because i get 1shotted by uber izaro, and cant kill atziri in time. Mainly because of my terrible gear (seriously, no unique combo)
I cant even proceed with pale council because some of them are behind higher tier map.
To be honest, this is time usually i feel like i want to give up grinding hours for no progression.
I could do all those magic T4 map and above, but i dunno if i can sustain the map or not
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Are you looking for specific gears ? I have almost two pages of uniques now and will not use 99% of them since they are not fit for my char in a slightest way. So if you have some names in mind, write them here and i will look at stash when i get online and can give away stuff.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SSF = solo self found, aka no trading lol

i can easily solve my problem by creating new character for farming or switch to trade league
but it is kinda like fun to grind through hard stuff despite it is not being effective.
surely im complaining because im sure it will be all right.... hopefully when RNG on my side.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
T10 mapping right now, things are getting pretty hectic. Maps themselves are relatively easy enough as long as i kite but the metamorphs... One bad move and its instagib. I might have to respec from life into CI and focus on ES with ES regen just to keep me from sweating bullets.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Sooo, big question now. Slayed my first big boss in atlas and he dropped this stone - strategy to use it ?

iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Watchstones -> socket them on the citadel

left side of the screen in atlas will have information on how to spawn all 4 different colour boss in that region.
just take note that you need to play around with proper map level

for example:
1. corner map generally are T4 and T5
2. socketing them in corner region with make them +3
3. which become T7 and T8
4. but since you are not farming around T6 - T8, you might unable to spawn the boss

thus is better to spawn conqueror in center region first, then corner region
to spawn them, run the maps in that region with specific amount of watchstone (i was told wrong version of map is ok)
once the conqueror detected, there will coloured area in the map, run 3 more time until kirac say something
soon there will be time you need to put 2 watchstones in the same citadel.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Got two watch stones and i think i understand now, would say it for sure, but it makes sense and it starting to work. Sadly, i am dying more often now. Second exalt orb dropped today, have two now - time to buy that soul taker :)