What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bumperino

On Baldur's Gate 3 - They use no DRM. I didnt know this as i was being a pirate of the seven seas and all that. Just on principle alone i'm buying it on steam right now.

edit - Beat a woman with a club to death, looted all her stuff, used a revive scroll on her and gaslit her into thinking i was the hero who saved her.

What else can i say. This is GOTY.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:
edit - Beat a woman with a club to death, looted all her stuff, used a revive scroll on her and gaslit her into thinking i was the hero who saved her.

Sounds like Arcanum necromancer conjure spirit build with extra steps. :)

Poe new season today. Read about chieftain, opened a poe builder and worked out some build for myself this time. Might end up in total disaster but i guess i can roll back to rf/bone shatter jugg if needed. If all goes smooth - some ranged char with returning projectiles later.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Holy shit this has got to be one of the worst league mechanics in PoE since Bestiary, not to mention that you grind for hours just to have 2 jewelers as a reward in the end for winning.

This is really bad. A new low for PoE's leagues and mechanics. Other than that, i like all the changes in this patch.
Jekajio
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
What's my current obsession, you ask? It's World of Warcraft, and I've enlisted the help of Levelupper to make it legendary. They're like the Gandalf of WoW boosting services, offering PvP carry, arena mastery, dungeon runs, power leveling, and even Warcraft raid boosting. It's like having a bag of rare loot at your disposal! Plus, their prices are as sweet as a bag of virtual candy. With Levelupper, it's not just about winning; it's about ascending the gaming throne.
Dive into the action at https://levelupper.com/ and let the epic adventures begin!
Edited by Jekajio 7 months.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies

Random drop in t2 maps, sold for ~7 div, have a nice bank to start this season.
League mechanic - tried twice, not my pickle.

p.s.: cap rez ? ez

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Just finished Baldur's Gate 3 in about a 150'ish hours first playthrough. This is by far hands down the most immersive, enjoyable, and mindblowing cRPG i have played since Planescape : Torment. This game will NOT be surpassed by other games in that genre for years to come.

However... If act 1 was a 10/10 , act 2 is a 8.5/10, and act 3 is a 6.5/10. The quality in enjoyment dips as you go along with the game even though the entire game was one of the best games ive ever played. Act 3 right now, is a buggy mess, and i am sure that in a year's time Larian Studios will fix everything. But right now its like eh.

As i said, Baldur's Gate 3 is one of the best games ive ever played despite its flaws i.e. its final part isnt really as great as its beginning. Sort of like Dark Souls 1 tbh. But the entire rest of the game, yeah, the whole gaming industry needs to shape up with these new standards or they will be left in the dirt.

Ok enough gushing about this not-flawless game but still one of the best games ever. And having typed about Dark Souls 1 earlier, im now playing the new Armored Core game. From fantasy to mechs.

Yes.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Beat Armored Core 6, still need to get the other 2 endings but...

What an amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing game, FromSoft just keeps pulling Ws left and right.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Starfield.

It is in fact a game. I enjoyed it for what it is. I like to drop onto a planet, steal NPCs stuff + clothes off their back after murdering them, then moving on to another planet and repeating, and in this game you can def do this.

The enemy A.I. tho.....is just A.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
So... it just works ?

I am having a blast or explosion with new chieftain in PoE. Very easy gearing, res caping, damage, ect - very friendly league starter on a budget. Not that youtube streamers budget where each item is divines. All you need is immortal flesh - 1c and phoenix shield - also 1c. Boots - legacy of fury is optional - not terrible not great, just icing on cake, but not needed at all. And with new ascendancies - all you care is fire res, max fire res and chaos res. Nothing else. Add purity of fire aura and some max res from tree - 90 rez ez pz. This setup is good to go to tier 16. Later - invest as much as you want for whatever you want. BUT - the kaboom meme is real, every boss with minion pack - sooooOOO much satisfaction when it blows up.
Since it excels in mass genocide with fire its very good for content like abyss, expedition, legion, breach - anything with high density, since when explosion kicks in - it clears srceens. Also sucks against single target, well not really since you still have RF + fire trap + fire debuff. And if boss will suddenly spawn a minions - Kaboom riko.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Expedition is just amazing.