What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Kronvo
Fallen
1 | 0
Now I'm between games. I recently played more than 60 hours in RDR2 and finished it. Now I'm wondering what to start next.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Dragon deez nuts Dogma 2

In one hand i love this game. The gameplay loop, the combat (even though it does get janky a lot), the sheer scope of the game is incredible.

On another hand, this game is so badly optimized. This goes for the consoles version as well as the steam version (though i only played on steam) . Constant stuttering, hang ups, and framerate dips, not to mention it bottlenecks CPU like crazy. Is this a game or a bitcoin miner in disguise?

Denuvo didnt help a bit either, i would expect that shitty pervasive DRM is in part responsible for some of the technical problems the game has right now. As of typing this the game even though it was highly hyped for is now sitting at Mixed reviews on steam (it was Overwhelmingly Negative a couple of days ago) .

Yeah, beautiful game, if you can get it to work as intended.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I was feeling bored, i decided to go for Calisto Protocol's DLC mission, and playing through it reminded me just how much this game fucking sucks.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
New season on PoE. Its not good. I think ill just skip this one until GGG irons out the flaws on it , specifically not being able to skip mandatory mods on enemies every single zone and map that juices them to 40% damage and max resistances for no upside. Or in short, this is Archnemesis 8.0 - T1 maps feel like im doing T4 or T5 with this bullshit. Also this new crafting mechanic with corpses is probably hands down the most convoluted crafting system they have implemented in this game. Yes, the most convoluted. Thats saying alot for a game where you already need a PhD to understand the basics. It forces you to use Craft of Exile to get anything done right. Yep, another thing that forces you to use a third party program so you dont fuck up your crafts.

No thanks i'm good daaaaaaaaaaawg.

edit - aaaaaaaaand most of what i was bitching about this league just got fixed. nice.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Drops from 1 t13 map :

This league is so busted.

also, found where Blizzard put themselves into :

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anything else interesting in this league besides loot ? i actually uninstalled PoE :)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Anything else interesting in this league besides loot ? i actually uninstalled PoE :)

eh...besides some QoL stuff and no longer locking ubers behind a passive tree, not really. the league was pretty shit up until a few days ago, now its just ok, but not great, once you get juicing red maps and are lucky to get good necropolis mods (one of them is "this enemy has a % of dropping a Divine orb" ) and you allocate that mod into a type of enemy that is plentiful on that map and that roams around in packs, you get easily 20+ divines per map, and thats on bad RNG, not to mention you can spec into this league mechanic on your atlas tree....so yeah.

the new crafting system is still a bit convoluted, but what isnt convoluted in this game? i would say its not worth reinstalling it in your case unless youre that much bored with everything else.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies

If you know you know.