Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I tried that :) says that account does not exist and it might be deleted if i was not logged on for 90 days to battle.net. So obviously i tried to create a new account - no luck any account i try to creat - same message - the account already exist with the name i have choosen. My guess is - something wrong with my end of mod settings. I tried to run hu.reg file many times - says that it is added to register. Maybe someone can log in and check friend list if i am in it ?

Anyways on topic - finished walkthrough on easier difficulty for hui. On hell collected 5 keys - opened portal to land of shadows. 5 levels in there - each level is a starting act town filled with loads of mobs. For example first map - rogue camp with shamans, amazons and some on. Find boss in there, kill it, open new portal to next town. After all 5 towns done - last portal to big square area. Good amount of mobs but located in nice distances, good for farming xp, gold and runes. In the middle it has 7 bosses (same idea as Aftermath end game bosses), each drops a heart charm for each class.
What is left in this mod to do - cube 3 uncursed items (1 from each act) + soul of dead (charm from hell from same boss that drops zeal charm in normal) and open portal to end boss, which gives +3 skill charm. I have all parts for it, but cube says "nu cio ty hochesh frajer..." and gives no portal. Maybe my lvl is too low for this or maybe mod is xui.
► Show Spoiler

Overall with runewords in all items enabled and monster hp lowered this is still more like work than enjoying play. Yes maps are big, mobs are plenty and uniques/sets drop good. But overall to play and solo it all on standart setttings - not worth time and effort.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thing about hu.reg is that shit doesn't work. I had the same issue, use gateway editor. Im 99% sure acc is sukinsin. I remember it was cancer to google actual ip, but you will manage.
Last area in realm of shadows is really poorly designed - ugly square room filled with most annoying mobs in the mod and some unbalanced bosses. 6 of 7 are total joke and barb just 1 shots with any of his attacks.
Last thing with cursed items you are talking about doesn't exist anymore. Atleast void and me didn't manage to open it and this is what vets told us.
HU is meant for party play so idk what are you complaining about.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Use getaway editor. Info about server ip u can find in d2se.ini, open it and look for it there.

I read that MODder wrote that melee is able to solo all shit now in new patch since boss counters has been changed. It is obiously better and faster to progress in team since solo will require alot of grind to move forward. Casters will need a tank to progress like it was in older patches they said, previous patch 2.0 got owned by casters.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
All right, will try these new things in the evening. Spasiba.

I think i got everything right this time, checked ladder. Some one is lvl 90 already :) IP is 192.99.6.143 - well it worked for me.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
is there SP version of new patch?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don't think so, but you could ask Ensley on hu resource, usually he is one releasing them.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I think you can play this new version in SP. I leveled barb for 1 lvl as test and it gives 9 hp per vitality.

Played to lvl 12 last night with druid. Slow start, slow char, slow morph atack animation, some desyncs from server. Trash mobs seems to be buffed, shaman fire atacks really hurt so bad that i could not solo den of evil.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
U can obviously play the 2.1 patch in sp but its the mp version. There is no 2.1 sp versiom yet wich is balanced for solo play.

As i said before its possible to solo 2.1 mp version as melee but its slow and tedious.

If some is up for some online play lmk.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I will be playing online but randomly, mostly in the evenings. Got a book to read, gym to go, house to repair, mxl ladder, sacred on steam and this.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Act 1 done, only boss i cannot take on is Smith. He uses shower of rocks and holy bolt skills. Casts them super fast and 2-3 shots my char. Everything else was hard too until resists reached 75. After that fights become easier, more room for mistakes, more time to drink pot. Rabies are ok-ish, more of a tool to hit and run while you use safety pots. Andy fight was ok, first round was unprepared and ran out of pots - died while she was 10% away from death. Rejoined and came back - boss regen only half hp. Not sure if bug or luck or just left game while she was still under poison.

► Show Spoiler