How many games to you play? How many you master?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Monsters can just go brrrrrrrr....

I rarely replay back a game that i decided i wont spend any money because it was too costly. But after certain circumstances, I decided to for this long journey (which i will share in the next post).

If the base game was designed for casual audiences, this expansion is truly was designed to bring challenging gameplay to modern era. With various of new stuff now at your disposal, you are tasked to hunt all monsters as usual. Many of old favourite monster made return to this entry, as well as several new monsters that will push you to the edge. The fun part begin toward the end as you will unlock special monster that are designed for once you have decent endgame gears (considered like a raid boss).

Although the game have tons of content, it could be say that the game is kinda a bit excessive grindy in endgame dungeon because each monster only drop 1 specific unique drop. In order for you customize your gear, you will need several different materials, which easily required to farm more than 100 hours just to fully upgrade 1 gear set. If you want to be like me, which tried to play as many different weapons, the grind will take even more time. Hunt that usually go around 10 - 20 minute, now take like 20 - 40 minutes because higher difficulty.

Im not sure why I ignore this game for so long, it is indeed one of the unique experience that probably very hard to get elsewhere. I wish i could spend more time with it, but I just got burned out because i tried to get all achievement within just 2 months.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I rarely do double post, but I think i just use to remember all the time i start playing video game "seriously" and writing reviews in this forum. I dunno how many of people are really reading it, or make a purchase decision because of my review. I think i will keep continue doing it as long as i still have free time and will to write it.

That said, after huge marathon of MHW Iceborne, i think i will take a break from gaming for abit and really need to chill out.
Felt like my life is a bit messy since i tend to get obsessive to complete certain game.

This is my new milestone, not sure what will come next.
WangJason97
Skeleton
2 | 0
MLB2k9
Gears of War
Far Cry 2
World of Goo