Project Diablo 2 Sucks

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sweet Jesus, nothing like 20+ hours & 20,000+ mana pots worth of total ass gameplay to remind you of just how good Median XL really is.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
k
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I fear ever going back to diablo 2 and being getting confronted with reality.
Liberec1234
Prowler
19 | 1
You mean Pr OMEGALUL ject KEKW , bullcrap copy of Path of diablo? Watched the trailer after they announced it and was like "LMAO".
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This is the god-tier post. PD2 is trash copycat of PoD, idk why it had to be maps n slamming. Such a joke, anyways: MXL is just the dopest mod anyways. I'm new here from PoD like 2 weeks now and i seriously find it funny how every other mod just rips ideas from MXL even if its in the slightest way.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
welp, lasted like 15 minutes playing it. its just too damn slow for 2020 (and i was playing that shit religiously in 2003).
rd2
Imp
4 | 0
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:PD2 is trash copycat of PoD

Basically long time 100% copy of Resurgenced2 so not sure they have right talk about copycats :roll:
kingpin
Prowler
17 | 2
Pd2 is vanilla with rebalance game and map system from path of exile, corrupt system is path of exile too. The mod is for people who love play diablo 2 without go to far away from d2 core.

Path of diablo is diablo 2 meet path of exile. Thats why you see both share same feature.

Lootfilter is from slash, i know pd2 use that and most likely pod too.
momope
Bone Archer
77 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
are there any exciting features that Project Diablo has that MXL could eventually implement?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
momope wrote:are there any exciting features that Project Diablo has that MXL could eventually implement?

beside higher resolution, I see none. Scamming devs team is also an unique feature on it, as far as I know :D