Better Diablo resolution?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Redemption
Gravedigger
195 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Are there any tools that can increase the resolution of the game? I know it might look bad but my game is stuck in windows mode as I can't check the box to make it full screen from the median launcher. Also my apologies if this is the wrong area to post this.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Redemption wrote:Are there any tools that can increase the resolution of the game? I know it might look bad but my game is stuck in windows mode as I can't check the box to make it full screen from the median launcher. Also my apologies if this is the wrong area to post this.

In the Median launcher settings:

Switch Video mode to 3DFX Glide. Then you can change the game to not windowed. This setting should stay that way even if you go back to other video modes.
Redemption
Gravedigger
195 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
ParticuLarry wrote:
Redemption wrote:Are there any tools that can increase the resolution of the game? I know it might look bad but my game is stuck in windows mode as I can't check the box to make it full screen from the median launcher. Also my apologies if this is the wrong area to post this.

Switch Video mode to 3DFX Glide. Then you can change the game to not windowed. This setting should stay that way even if you go back to other video modes.

Oh so I don’t need to download any type of other program for that to work?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Redemption wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:

Oh so I don’t need to download any type of other program for that to work?

If you just want to played in maximized mode, nope.

But setting the resolution of the window is something else entirely. You would need to use multires, but I think the engine changes in sigma made multires stop working.
dennyluyis
Fallen
1 | 0
There are third-party tools like "Borderless Gaming" or "Windowed Borderless Gaming" that can force games to run in borderless windowed mode. This can help in games that don't offer a fullscreen option through the in-game settings
polinkuer12
Skeleton
3 | 0
No, there are no universally applicable tools or software that can increase the resolution of a game. The resolution of a game is determined by its graphical assets and the capabilities of your hardware. To improve the resolution of a game, you typically need to either adjust the in-game graphics settings or upgrade your hardware, such as your graphics card or monitor, to support higher resolutions.
Edited by polinkuer12 3 weeks.
Lilian
Fallen
1 | 0
Yes, sadly, there aren't any all-purpose tools available to raise the game's resolution.