Let's talk about the disappointing mess D2R is.

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
New management banking on accomplishments of a long gone team just doesn't feel right.
Props on the film makers though, the cinematics are great :P.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
minimap bug is pretty annoying, and the only way to fix it is exiting D2R completely and relogging, and that only works for like 4 or 5 games or so until you have to do it again ; farming mephisto is cancer til they fix this.
kingpin
Prowler
17 | 2
They cut tcp-ip Because d2: r alpha got cracked and unathorized both played and modded. So dont blame blizzard or vv for that. Blame those who destroyed it instead, special those who couldnt wait mod the game before it was legal.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I bought D2R out of nostalgia but even i know D2R will be dead in the water in the coming future, with competition such as PoE and later Last Ark. As pretty as the graphics are (tbf they arent that pretty but its an upgrade at least) it wont outlast them. No mod support means the game will die and be forgotten in just a few years at most, while classic LOD will always be around. Even though its a pain to admit it, D2R is just another cash-grab unfortunately. Do NOT make the same mistake i did out of seeing things through rose-tinted goggles.