friend

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
michstrong
Skeleton
3 | 0
I have a friend who plans to move to Austin, he currently lives in NY but he is finding out everything he needs to find out to be able to live in Austin, he already knows where to find a rent, that is, he already knows several trusted real estate agents, he also already knows what area he is going to to be able to live there but before making the decision to rent the apartment in Austin and go live there, you need something very important, and it is the way to be able to take all your things from one state to another, because in case you haven't noticed From New York to Austin there are many kilometers away, so a conventional move will not be able to do the move, that's why my friend needs help to find a long distance moving company. Does anyone here by chance know any of these companies that can you recommend? thank you so much
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Expensive but best in business, but expensive https://www.gentlegiant.com/
Really depends on how much stuff your friend has - if it fits in one smaller truck and its cheap student budget version stuff like ikea furniture - rent uhaul truck and do it yourselves. If its a full house move - i would recomend GG, at least give them a call, tell your story, you will get estimate in price.