Median XL 1.3 Patch Log

Game news and forum updates
tranvanhieu
Lava Lord
97 | -3
Bear stance nerf is a good thing. It was always the go-to Stance for end game barbs.I hope we can see more Stance in action.
SwineFlu
Monkey King
272 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Generous drop rates are back on the menu for SP since last update, bon appétit.
Marco
Team Member
1668 | 1045
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
SwineFlu wrote:Generous drop rates are back on the menu for SP since last update, bon appétit.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, tbh.
They weren't reduced in the first place.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
381 | 0
Marco wrote:
SwineFlu wrote:Generous drop rates are back on the menu for SP since last update, bon appétit.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, tbh.
They weren't reduced in the first place.

interesting, may you elaborate please?

They were much lower when I installed 1.3
SwineFlu
Monkey King
272 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeah, I guess I should call it "nerfed base chance for item to become unique/set/rare and decreased magic find efficiency" for even more confusion? I know that drop rates actually wasn't changed at all, I call it that way just for the sake of simplicity.

I'm shit at D2 modding but item generation is not a rocket science.
Valaraukar
Invader
8 | 0
so i'am singleplayer only, why should i get the patch? nerfed droprates and a new uber you cant do solo with itemdrops that are realmonly are overshadowing the rest of the changes =/
RequiemLux
Edyrem
825 | 107
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Valaraukar wrote:so i'am singleplayer only, why should i get the patch? nerfed droprates and a new uber you cant do solo with itemdrops that are realmonly are overshadowing the rest of the changes =/

Because of bugfixes and additional skills and balance changes, plus droprates haven't been nerfed. I didn't play the new uber yet but at least in theory you have a fair point on that one, I've tried to get info about it asking to devs in this very thread but no answer was given.
► Show Spoiler
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
381 | 0
Valaraukar wrote:so i'am singleplayer only, why should i get the patch? nerfed droprates and a new uber you cant do solo with itemdrops that are realmonly are overshadowing the rest of the changes =/

droprates were nerfed with 1.3 but the hotfix changed it back, so now they're same as 1.2
Valaraukar
Invader
8 | 0
so 1.3.1 is the hotfixed one?
Gekko64
Astral Guardian
1946 | 100
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge