Season 13: Chaos

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
580 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
:bounce:
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
void wrote:-thanks for barb merc minion reduction, they were to many


I disagree. Now I am going to have to git gud for the butcher. I cant do my usual: Hire barb, summon butcher, let barb summon 1million minions. Curse at screen for 5 mins because the red "stars" are not being summoned at the butchers feet. Summon 50 more butchers because there are like a million barb minions. Spam x skill at all butchers because red stars are everywhere now, collect butchers tooth.
Ladies and Gentlemen, THAT is how you butcher

All 'n' all, I like the changes. Could make challenges like rares only a little more fun now. 2.5 hours hype. Good job everyone!
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6690 | 302
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnoltz wrote:
void wrote:-thanks for barb merc minion reduction, they were to many


I disagree. Now I am going to have to git gud for the butcher. I cant do my usual: Hire barb, summon butcher, let barb summon 1million minions. Curse at screen for 5 mins because the red "stars" are not being summoned at the butchers feet. Summon 50 more butchers because there are like a million barb minions. Spam x skill at all butchers because red stars are everywhere now, collect butchers tooth.
Ladies and Gentlemen, THAT is how you butcher

All 'n' all, I like the changes. Could make challenges like rares only a little more fun now. 2.5 hours hype. Good job everyone!


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Made me chuckle.
Chrysamere
Lava Lord
98 | 0
Hm well i remember one cool-looking skill : Rising Dawn . Maybe now i can get +x to Rising Dawn on a lot of rares to make it work?

Do i understand patch notes right? new meta is to choose your favourite oskill, than try to collect rares giving that oskill so you can reach like lvl50 skillvl with it??
Edited by Chrysamere 4 years.
User avatar
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
580 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
when is reset ?
User avatar
Quirinus
Team Member
1506 | 178
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
look at the countdown at the top right of the page
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Food
Core Lord
364 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Pretty sure that was an implicitly blue post. I may be wrong.
User avatar
Marco
Team Member
1881 | 1207
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
kiki22vu wrote:when is reset ?


did ladder reset already ??
User avatar
kissofaries
Daystar
672 | 8
now i'm worry about shrines drop rate :(
User avatar
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Marco wrote:
kiki22vu wrote:when is reset ?


did ladder reset already ??


it will reset in liek 1 hour pls be patient

cron