Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
LHawkins1 wrote:
Marco wrote:Assassin:
[*] Doom now reduces enemy magic resistance by 30% + 1% per hard point, if you have at least 1 hard point in the skill *

Does this mean magic pierce is now included in -% all enemy resist or is it specifically for doom only?

I think I know what one of the new affixes are now :lol:
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
LHawkins1 wrote:
Marco wrote:Assassin:
[*] Doom now reduces enemy magic resistance by 30% + 1% per hard point, if you have at least 1 hard point in the skill *

Does this mean magic pierce is now included in -% all enemy resist or is it specifically for doom only?

Doom only. Magic and physical pierce aren't possible on items without hardcoding.
Madvalon
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
When/Where can we download the new patch?
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
Madvalon wrote:When/Where can we download the new patch?

it's a server-side patch. for client-side, we'll still use the same patch as before, so no new patch to download
Madvalon
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
qweqwe wrote:

it's a server-side patch. for client-side, we'll still use the same patch as before, so no new patch to download

Ah ok thanks, and do we know at what time does the season start?
Baerk
Destroyer
6 | 1
without code edits its impossible to make -enemy magic resist on gear like the existing -enemy resists without making use of debuffs,offensive auras, or curses (and there's no room for new states in the mod so that rules out casually introducing a new debuff). since MXL is a soft coded mod that means no hard code edits allowed.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
i really feel like we should have some way of rerolling rare rings and amulets especially if there is an emphasis on using rare and crafted items this season. i really really like the flavor of the season minus this one very small aspect since im a player that generally tries to avoid using su items if i can avoid it and like crafts rares and rws way more. that being said having to just luckily find the rare ring that suits your build takes a lot of that satisfaction out of creating your own items. maybe im alone with my opinion here but i feel like given what im reading with the patch notes there is going to be a lot of arcane crystal spam on rings and amulets instead of people actually taking the time to pick up and id every rare piece of jewelry. Im curious to know your guys thoughts though?

in general though Marco whist and all the other people in charge of the challenge season this seems like its going to be a really fun reset! :D
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
Madvalon wrote:
qweqwe wrote:

Ah ok thanks, and do we know at what time does the season start?

there's a count down timer at the top right if you scroll to the top of the page. it's 19hrs 21mins from now
Baerk
Destroyer
6 | 1
personally I'm quite miffed at rare rerolls being completely smashed. in regards to rings and amulets though... couldn't one just simply gamble them since the gamble price of rings and amulets is low? (that and there's always a ring and amulet in the gamble screen)
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Baerk wrote:personally I'm quite miffed at rare rerolls being completely smashed. in regards to rings and amulets though... couldn't one just simply gamble them since the gamble price of rings and amulets is low? (that and there's always a ring and amulet in the gamble screen)

you could but at that point why not just give us the option to use oils of renewal.. all that does is make the process more tedious than it was before