Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
They will always spawn their affixes (50% in classic median, 100% now). -%mana is fine because crafts for caster builds are super strong already.
Customs
Thunder Beetle
56 | 13
There's always going to be people that look at change in a pessimistic way, that's just human nature. I am looking forward to the meta shift.
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I agree this new change should be really interesting. I can't understand being shitty about it, the patch notes look like some great thought out changes.

I would always rather spend a bit more time playing than spending hours in the cube for an amulet. The shrine crafting should actually be exciting now instead of just focusing on constant re-rolls.
Enigma
Heretic
410 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Good job team. I'm super excited to try out the new meta.

Long live the summoner necromancer with buff to crafting.
Baerk
Destroyer
6 | 1
Although you can claim the rare affix pool is "much better" I personally won't believe it till I actually see it is indeed as such by my standard. This game is not like D3 where the game can lean item mods to more in the direction of a char's build. There's still the reality of a given build will be trying to get x type of mods in a given slot given the chance and they won't care for anything else. Even if there's various "useful" affixes each given build is probably only going to want a minority of them. When it comes down to it the real killer rares/crafts have 2 or even 3+ affixes that are all highly desirable all packed together in one rare.

In a situation where only a minority of the affixes are considered useful getting that godly 3+ desirable affix rare will require very many rolls. A better affix pool won't mean much if the "rolling rate" so to speak suffers too greatly. According to that change log that rare rolling rate is more or less getting one or even both its legs broken. Unless the rare affix tables have received a truly earthshaking make over the overall usability of rares may actually drop.

While the rare changes might not effect casters too much since they only have to care about general weapon class at most if at all... I imagine things will be more troublesome for weapon damage builds since they tend to care greatly about base item they're using especially below the sacred tier where there can be large differences in base damage. As I view it rare rolling will probably have to be left in the wayside to gun for crafting instead if the shrine drop rate is not severely reduced.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Looks interesting but when? I already want to start :)
Customs
Thunder Beetle
56 | 13
DeaTh wrote:Looks interesting but when? I already want to start :)

There's a timer on the top right of the webpage.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1495 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
omg, the change so big that it even make myself want to start playing on the realm
especially on removing low tier affix at high item level

then i realized my backlog on steam FML

I still wonder if season 12 stuff / changes still happen in season 13 though.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iwansquall wrote:I still wonder if season 12 stuff / changes still happen in season 13 though.

some things do, thats why they appear on the log. Except what's crossed, which are season-exclusive features.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Baerk wrote:Although you can claim the rare affix pool is "much better" I personally won't believe it till I actually see it is indeed as such by my standard.

i have highlighted the thing which truly req fixing. When this is fixed, u will realize that ur whole text wall is meaningless.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi