Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
villur wrote:Bowzon buffs, YESSSS!! Ive been asking for years :D
The char auction feature is really clever!

Ditto on the Bowzon but I do feel as though it wasn’t the most underpowered Zon build.

I played spearzon long before Gorefest-Danmaku proc-zon was a thing and warpath spewed a barrage of javelins. I’ve waited for a Spearzon rebalance for ages.

They mentioned 10 new build changes but only listed 9 so I’m gonna shove a four-leafed clover up my ass and hope for the best.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Can anyone identify what weapon type can be seen here, based only on the pommel(?)
blood-doll
Prowler
18 | 3
MedianXL wrote:[*] Subterfuge: new skill
  • Enables the use of the trap skills
  • Only allows the use of traps/melee/summoning/buff/debuff skills
  • Adds 33% of your fire, cold, lightning and physical/magic spell damage as bonus trap damage
  • Increases your maximum fire and cold resistances
  • You may only summon Edyrem

Was thinking about this. Not a big deal, but can you fix them then? Make them aggro better, make them move faster? they're the worst -_-
Just copy paste the way skeletal flayers behave onto them :P
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Primarch wrote:
Can anyone identify what weapon type can be seen here, based only on the pommel(?)

Flail ? Since amazon shield ...

Btw:
A. nice upgrade for sets. Can they be sigged ?
B. What took you so long ?
mitekman
Imp
5 | 0
Надеюсь исправят некра, особенно его навык лорд стали, раньше он превращался, а сейчас на голове какой то венок. Ещё ослабили перса. Играл только за паладина и некра и мне хватило.
JustinSymbio
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just got a bowzon to level 135, and it was fucking painful, the bowzon can not have defenses(even when not using ecstatic frenzy) and she can NOT deal single target damage, thus I had to buy all the 120+ charms, even with the absolute best gear an amazon can use(600phys damage crafted bow, x2 giant knuckle, knights grace, 5k dexterity, etc). So Im glad to see Bowzon getting some attention, as she was completely useless this league compared with other classes.
mitekman
Imp
5 | 0
Ещё основные квесты д2 удлиннили, в ультимативе были сокращены, для быстрой прокачки, а тут за одного перса приходиться по полдня тратить на прохождение даже 1сложности.
jdubbedition
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I want to play the patch now. is there a single player file version i can play with?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:
Primarch wrote:

Flail ? Since amazon shield ...

Btw:
A. nice upgrade for sets. Can they be sigged ?
B. What took you so long ?

By "flail", i assume you meant scepter. Flail wouldn't make a lot of sense for Zons unless they added a new item that would. Speaking of, I'm actually rather surprised there still hasn't been any SU flail. Its one of very few items (halberds, warhammers, etc..) not to be implemented, though the base item is in-game.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JustinSymbio wrote:I just got a bowzon to level 135, and it was fucking painful, the bowzon can not have defenses(even when not using ecstatic frenzy) and she can NOT deal single target damage, thus I had to buy all the 120+ charms, even with the absolute best gear an amazon can use(600phys damage crafted bow, x2 giant knuckle, knights grace, 5k dexterity, etc). So Im glad to see Bowzon getting some attention, as she was completely useless this league compared with other classes.

played bowzon till 125 this season and done all ubers except ureh

what do you mean “NO single target”? Phalanx is incredible, and paired with spellbind, its really good.

I can agree with lack of survability, but with unlimited sprint it opens for a fun playstyle. Overall what was lacking is the elemental side of it imo (and you can expect changes in that regard)