Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
actually there was talk about removing real life references in sigma, so perhaps rather marco and laz get removed
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
void wrote:actually there was talk about removing real life references in sigma, so perhaps rather marco and laz get removed

That's interesting. I hope they don't however. I have never killed Marco or Laz, but I think it would make a nice easter-egg to have them in remembrance for all time in the data. For when 100 years from now, and MXL has been passed down a couple more times and everyone is dead, at least they'll still be alive in Median XL. Instead of removing them, I'd just remove any reward for beating them, making them not required at all and making the term easter-egg more acceptable.
Edited by Zennith 7 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Zennith wrote:
Rishab wrote:4th and further steps doesn't really matter since people already get the patch so woo hooo :D

Daaaaad are we there yeeeeeet? :bounce: :mrgreen: Hype.

Will Rishab be a new uberboss? Why does only Marco and Laz get to be bosses? Why not a Rishab boss? I vote for Rishab 2017.

I'd rather have a boss that's immune to everything, pounces on you from 5 screens away and instantly kills you. Then, whenever he kills you he screams "WOW. Such Balance! Much OP!". That boss should be called suchbalance as you may guessed right.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There is such a boss, he is called soul of wrath
-----
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
Michael Exchange item HYPE
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 328
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
----- wrote:Michael Exchange item HYPE

Where do you see that
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rikardo wrote:2. Private alpha testing : this phase started when marco/sb finally were done with 90% of the changes and now needed a more thorough testing

patch isn't 90% done :) that cannot be measured, but the point is that some of the massive reworks need testing. And we optimize time by having people test these changes while we work on new content for the month.

Rikardo wrote:3. Public beta : patch is released to the public and mass level testing is done.

There's no beta :)

void wrote:actually there was talk about removing real life references in sigma, so perhaps rather marco and laz get removed

MNX boss removed in 2017, laz boss might see a rename (to Archbishop Lazarus), the fight is cool so it's certainly not getting removed.
-----
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
LH1 wrote:
----- wrote:Michael Exchange item HYPE

Where do you see that

Pope Marcus said a few weeks ago in chat that an item is in the pipeline. Same time he posted the screenshot which my sig is from. Maybe not until Sigma though?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Zennith wrote:
Rishab wrote:4th and further steps doesn't really matter since people already get the patch so woo hooo :D

Daaaaad are we there yeeeeeet? :bounce: :mrgreen: Hype.

Will Rishab be a new uberboss? Why does only Marco and Laz get to be bosses? Why not a Rishab boss? I vote for Rishab 2017.

We will be there when we get there kids, now settle down xD

And i laughed so hard at rishab uberboss, but yeah its never gonna happen, total number of real life references r gonna go down and not up ^_^

Patch is still in private alpha test so it will be some time before it gets released to public :)
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Rishab wrote:Patch is still in private alpha test so it will be some time before it gets released to public :)

I look forward to half of Signma