Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Good work, as always!
zerost
Fallen
1 | 0
I really excited of this changes. I suggest adding new land for new quest, new powerful items and powerful bosses. Like the story of Final Fantasy game, travel around and do sub-quests. I guess this makes more interesting.
Edited by zerost 4 years.
woclk
Fallen
1 | 0
gooooooood,i like it !!!
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It will be interesting like never before! Thank! :clap: :cheers:
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
So no changes to summon necromancer? Very sad. I never liked that summoning veil king reduced your army size and even without veil king I felt you had way too little summons, its no army at all!

Give summon necromancer more blood skeletons to summon and remove the *reduce army size* on veil king. That just sucked
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Super tiny suggestion: Can we have Kashya ressurect our active Merc when we finish burial grounds on nightmare and hell? :-]
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The Countess: unlike the forge, her chest can't drop great runes - but you may be lucky enough to find a xis-enhanced rune

Won't that make xis abuse and tier4su/set/lower RW/teganze useless ? even if the drop is 1% or less
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
her chest only opens on completing the quest, so if it applies to all difficulties, you'd have to run 33 characters through the hell quest just to get a xis rune at 1%.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Josko_91 wrote:So no changes to summon necromancer? Very sad. I never liked that summoning veil king reduced your army size and even without veil king I felt you had way too little summons, its no army at all!

Give summon necromancer more blood skeletons to summon and remove the *reduce army size* on veil king. That just sucked

full patch notes haven't even been released yet. plus, summon necro is brand new last patch.
Stigmund
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Is the patch still being worked on? It would be awesome if you could add DacianDraco's work on the runes into it (unless I’m being naive and that’s still a large amount of work).

Also would this bring a ladder reset? Sorry if that’s already been said, I must have missed it.